I'm sick of all this "crew" shit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sick of all this "crew" shit...

so this shit is getting out of hand. We have a fucking crew for EVERYTHING now. Well I have a solution to it. I am creating the ANTI-CREW CREW

It is the ultimate crew, and allows for no othAr!
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

well then imma be the Crew of the ANTI ANTI-CREW CREW.....HaKEkakekekhaha oh man

^sold

Comment

Re: I'm sick of all this "crew" shit...

Originally posted by JDMcb7
      so this shit is getting out of hand. We have a fucking crew for EVERYTHING now. Well I have a solution to it. I am creating the ANTI-CREW CREW

It is the ultimate crew, and allows for no othAr!
      saying that something is anti x presupposes that the variable x does exist, and the existence of the variable x must be for there the anti to work. Now, you claim that this anti crew allows for no other, however, if there are no others then there is nothing to be "anti" to.
      also, the creation of a crew in opposition to the formation of crews is in and of itself and contradictory gesture. its like making an action movie that is opposed to action movies, and as we all know, last action hero sucked ass, and therefore, well, you get the drift here.

once again, im kidding everyone.
      BDC BIATCH!!!
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Re: Re: I'm sick of all this "crew" shit...

Originally posted by chessboxer
        saying that something is anti x presupposes that the variable x does exist, and the existence of the variable x must be for there the anti to work. Now, you claim that this anti crew allows for no other, however, if there are no others then there is nothing to be "anti" to.
        also, the creation of a crew in opposition to the formation of crews is in and of itself and contradictory gesture. its like making an action movie that is opposed to action movies, and as we all know, last action hero sucked ass, and therefore, well, you get the drift here.

BDC BIATCH!!!

I'm to high to even try and understand that....
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

WoW thats heavy....
          OLD GUY CREW #1

BDC #4

93 EX coupe 5 speed

Comment

BDC BIATCH!!!
            so in his thesis, action x is not an etiquette affirmative action towards the opposition on line A and B therefore interrupt each other on therefore he cancels out the factor of being anti. So therefore anti is nor a correct affirmation of the word "anti" so he therefore exhibits all liability to his "anti" proposition and states his "anti" thesis anti to being an anti, so on the other hand sends a cancelation to "anti" proposals...so in conclusion "anti" is out of the books.

G.E.C! PWNS JU H@RDC0R3!!!!!!
            Last edited by lowoctane; 08-31-2004, 04:58 PM.

^sold

Comment

i love chessboxer

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Another hate crime on your ass..

Comment

I never tried to make it ANYTHING like it is...lol

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I'm sick of all this "crew" shit...

Originally posted by lowoctane
                    so in his thesis, action x is not an etiquette affirmative action towards the opposition on line A and B therefore interrupt each other on therefore he cancels out the factor of being anti. So therefore anti is nor a correct affirmation of the word "anti" so he therefore exhibits all liability to his "anti" proposition and states his "anti" thesis anti to being an anti, so on the other hand sends a cancelation to "anti" proposals...so in conclusion "anti" is out of the books.

G.E.C! PWNS JU H@RDC0R3!!!!!!
                    im not sure if we agree or disagree, however, one cannot simplify something such as a crew as existing on a one dimensional thing such as a line, as expressed by you as being line A and B.

and i love you too cpmike!!!
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                    X