"whoops my bad but can you pay"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"whoops my bad but can you pay"

Ok so this girl hit me in my cb7 tonight driving to my school for a show. We turned onto the street where there are you can turn into different parking lots as you go down the street. This rich girl from my school who drives a POS buick that is rusted and dented up put her signal on to turn right so I go to drive by her as she turn and all of a sudden she turns towards me and MAKES A LEFT. So I hear the car hit and im PISSED. i get out and talk and all and she said it her fault and her signal doesnt work right or something. So he cops werent called we both just left is as is. My car has new dent on the rear pass door but im gonna just take it off my parts car. She hasa crack in her fiberglass fender WTF. So we cool we leave and she now is saying im gonnna have to pay. I dont no what to say but its your fault and she even said that in front of her car load of friends and my gf.

UGH SO PISSED

end rant

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
    Ok so this girl hit me in my cb7 tonight driving to my school for a show. We turned onto the street where there are you can turn into different parking lots as you go down the street. This rich girl from my school who drives a POS buick that is rusted and dented up put her signal on to turn right so I go to drive by her as she turn and all of a sudden she turns towards me and MAKES A LEFT. So I hear the car hit and im PISSED. i get out and talk and all and she said it her fault and her signal doesnt work right or something. So he cops werent called we both just left is as is. My car has new dent on the rear pass door but im gonna just take it off my parts car. She hasa crack in her fiberglass fender WTF. So we cool we leave and she now is saying im gonnna have to pay. I dont no what to say but its your fault and she even said that in front of her car load of friends and my gf.

UGH SO PISSED

end rant
    now u know for next time ake sure u get the po po's involved...or find a way to record the persons statement as an insurance policy

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

note taken ----I was pisses/nervous i just didnt no what to think---least now i no what to do

Comment

As long as it happens on public property, the Police will come and make a report, if you were on private property (parking lots usually) then you are on your own.

Did you exchange any information with her at the time of the accident or was it just a hit, stare, and leave? Hopefully you got her insurance info..

If you were on your school's campus, there might be surveillance video. I know my little sister got hit in the parking garage on campus and the surveillance video was used by the insurance companies to determine who paid what.

Comment

there was no video are school doesnt use camera casue of some law suit back in the day ....its was public road but we didnt call or do anything except we gave each other are cell number. She goes to my school and her friends i no pretty well. ......the worst part is she is a giant COKE head

Comment

Should have called the cops if she is a Coke addict. Insurance wouldn't have even listened to her if she was arrested for DWI or maybe even possession.

Comment

here is your line...

what accident? do you have a police report, insurance claim, anything? no? sorry cant help ya... (hang up).

this happened to me as well...i gave the guy my number, he called my house saying i owed him money for damages, his chiropractor bill, my dad says "police report" "no sir", hung up on his ass. he said it was fine, it was at 5 mph just pulling forward to a stop sign i was looking down (auto) and started rolling forward into his bumper.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

should of at LEAST got her insurance info and license plate. then you could've filed a claim w/ her insurance and they would've taken care of you. I doubt a dent on a door is gonna total your car so that woulda been the better option. Thats what I did when this girl rearended me back in late march. I filed a claim w/ her state farm insurance THAT NIGHT and it was all taken care of by her dad sending me a 735 dollar check 2 days later. so I was hit monday night @ 830 and the girl gave me the check on wed. afternoon.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

this shit happend to me, the guy gave me his ins. info, i gave him mine.......his mom started coming to my work saying i owe this guy 3k and shit, and i was like, well i dont owe your son anything as to he hit ME. and she was like im going to ins. i was like dont go to my ins. because your son gave me his, and he didnt even have ins.

well she did go to my ins. got their money, but i couldnt do anything about it because he gave me his ins. card that wasnt real so i got fucked both ways around it

this guy begged me to not call the police, i was 16 and in the 'hood' and so i was like "ok lets get each others insurance and be done with it"

so yeah, I got fucked on that deal. And to top it off.......my car looked worse than his, his only had this tiny dent and a scratch, mine well had to have new headlight, and fender.

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

ahhh if only your GF wasn't therrrrrrr hahaaha

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

thats why you never be nice in an accident...follow fucking protocol to the fullest because people will try to fuck you over every second they get.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                        thats why you never be nice in an accident...follow fucking protocol to the fullest because people will try to fuck you over every second they get.
                        For reallz! shoot if i get hit..oOoo man i'll get pissed off...unless its a hott chick..then i'll consider a # exchange

*Needs*
                        -New shocks
                        -Struts
                        -Drop
                        -Cleaning
                        -New Tires/Wheels
                        -New Window Tint
                        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Working...
                        X