need your prayers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need your prayers!

So I dont do this kind of thing, BUT, I need everyone to keep my mom in their thoughts/prayers.

Here is what happend.

My mom went to the doc because her elbow had been hurting her, mind you this was about 9 months ago. They tell her she has tennis elbow.OK thats fine, she asked the doc what needs to be done. He said surgery (he didnt do any tests or anything, just looked at her arm, felt it and what not.)

My mom has never delt with this kind of thing, so she didnt know they HAD to run tests and x-rays and such. So she had the surgery done.

(remember it just hurt her, she still had feeling and everything)

well she comes out of surgery, and the doc said it would take about 6 weeks to heal correctly, not to pick anything over a pound up. So my mom followed his directions. (she only got paid for half of what she made when she worked from disability, so she was making like 800 a month, not enough to pay rent or anything!!)

So the 6 weeks goes by, she goes back to the doc because thats when her check up was, and she had called him almost everyday after the first week because her arm had little to no feeling. That is not right! So the doc looked at it again, and he said they needed to xray it. so they did. Well turns out, they moved her nerve and it had gotten pinched, so thats why she had no feeling.

So they said she had to have another surgery to fix that. So she said OK, as long as i will get feeling back. So she goes in for another surgery, they tell her it will be another 6 weeks to heal. well within the first week, she had feeling in her arm, but she said it felt like if you hand/leg/foot whatever, falls asleep and it feels like little needles going into your skin. So she called the doc, it took her 2 1/2 weeks to get ahold of him, he told her she was pretty much SOL that he cant do anything further.

So she goes to a diff doc and he tells her she needs to file a law suit bc it is mandatory in the state of ks to do tests before they do surgery, which the doc did not.

So anyhow, she is seeing this new doc that has done some tests on her and said there is one last option, to put this box thing in her back that sends pulses so she can have feeling back in her arm and no more needle sensations.

She is supposed to have this surgery in the next 3 weeks. Please keep her in your thoughts everyone.

Thank you for reading this long long long story, but I needed to get it off my chest.

oh, also, she has filed a law suit on that doc, come to find out. She wasnt the only one he has done that to. He has 17 other counts in the past year that have filed suits against him for the same damn thing.....her lawyer said she will more than likely win the case, and receive aprox $250k, but my mom said she doesnt want the money, she just doesnt want him to be a doc anymore, and fuck someone elses' life up like he did hers.

Nicole

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Prayers sent for a fiery hedge of protection around you, your mom and your whole family
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
      Prayers sent for a fiery hedge of protection around you, your mom and your whole family

thank you sweet heart

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
        Prayers sent for that doctor to fall in his house and brake his leg and think he can fix it himself. then cut off his leg and have your moms new doc say "it'll buff out."

fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
          fixed

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

aw man, this is why I dont like going to the doc (@__@)

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about that, hope she wins the case and puts his ass out of the medical field. That is some messed up stuff what he did.

Comment

Working...
              X