prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers please

Friday i went over my friends house to write some lyrics for our new cd. well later on i was like im tired can you run me home he said ok. some time after he dropped me off he totaled his jeep flipped it killed his dog and put him into a coma. and i find out today that he did open his eyes but is still in critical condition. this is like my brother if it wasn't for him i would be dead he talked me out of suicide plenty of times. so please if you belive could you just keep him in your prayers hes a great friend and a hell of a car guy we were gonna do the swap on my maxima. so please pray for my friend my brother Jason.

RIP lilblue

I'll def keep him in mind man...
    Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

Prayer sent for your friends total healing and restoration.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

thanks guys i really appreciate that. i know you guys don't know me but it means alot. i don't want to lose my best friend/brother.

RIP lilblue

Comment

I'll keep him in my thoughts for you and his family.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with him
            Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
            Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

we will keep Jason in our prayers. Hope he comes out of it alright.

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

my thoughts and prayers go to you and his family family and him as well.

Comment

thanks everyone i talked to his fam. today and he is talking a little but does not know why hes there or what happened. he seems to be pulling through and im relived to hear that.

RIP lilblue

Comment

Originally posted by lilbluecb7
                    thanks everyone i talked to his fam. today and he is talking a little but does not know why hes there or what happened. he seems to be pulling through and im relived to hear that.
                    ^^ im glad to hear that, and ill say some prayers for you brotha man

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers to all
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

well i just got home from the hospital and hes ok. he looked at me and nodded thats all he can do. i really just wanted him to know that i was there for for him.they have him hooked up to where the machines that pump the oxygen into his lungs but he is getting better by the day. thanks again everyone

RIP lilblue

Comment

thanks for all the prayers he just called me and talked to me hes getting out of the hospital soon so thank you everyone

RIP lilblue

Comment

good to hear man

The Race Car

Comment

that's good to hear man. i'm glad he pulled through it.
                              Originally posted by deevergote.
                              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Working...
                              X