Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
    wow people are heartless.
    I mean it's wrong to fucking hustle people and whatever. It's stupid that they don't go clean up a bit and get a job. It's plain unforgivable to pretend you are homeless just to make a quick buck.
    think tho some of them are going through some hard shit and even if you think free loading is wrong (and it is) what's wrong with helping out?? just give them the spare fuckin nickel you got sitting in your ashtray it's not doing you any good.
    what happened to the good feeling of giving, of caring??
    who cares if the fucker if fucking you? if they're hustling then let it be on them. at least you got yourself a good deed.
    man this is almost like watching an old man get hit by a car and you just keep walking.
    well that's my two cents.....
    oh wait I'm sorry. DON'T give I got it....I"ll try to remember that.
    1) A nickel won't help a thing.

2) Most of them have not just fallen upon "hard times." Most of them aren't even making an attempt to do anything, thus they deserve no sympathy.

3) When a regular person falls upon hard times, who generally throws money at them like it is going out of style? Nobody.

4) You would be surprised at the number of homeless people who have "conditions" and already receive money from the government. Enough to survive on if they didn't drink or piss it all away.

5) How do you seperate "hustlers" from legitimate people who need help? And if they legitmately need help, and HAVE fallen upon hard times, why can't they go to a temporary work place and find something temporary, pull somone's weeds, or find odd and end jobs to work out? I don't get MY money for free, so why should I just give it a way to a non-legitimate charitable cause for free?

6) Just giving them money perpetuates and enables their incorrect behavior. Do not expect to achieve behavior A by rewarding behavior B. It isn't going to work. Never has, never will.

7) Assuming everyone just gives them a "little bit" of money, pretty soon they are raking in more than you, and yet there you are working harder for less money. Where is the incentive in that?

Personally, I just tell them no. They can bitch, complain, or try to start shit about it all they want. They aren't getting it.
    Last edited by owequitit; 07-17-2008, 01:22 PM.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
      There are different type of bums to make it clear and some simply can't work because of health issues. I once saw this bum with an arm and leg missing. He was dirty and skinny. Horrible scene. However, there are other bums which are more often young people in the 20s. They are the ones I can't stand. They're walking in the middle of the streets with their fucking piece of cardboard that says something similar to "Hungry! Need Money!". Dude! get yourself a fucking job you fuck. Spit that fucking cigarette out of your mouth to start with, get a real haircut, wash yourself and apply everywhere! EVERYWHERE! There is no way in the world that on the American continent you won't find a job. Looks at those Mexicans. Maybe a good majority of them are illegal immigrants but at least they fucking work and bring shit along with them. I have nothing against respectable people that work their ass off to feed their family. If illegal respectable immigrants can find a job, so you can you.
      Oddly, the guy you feel sorry for most assuredly gets enough money to live each month, and yet doesn't see fit to use it that way.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Edmonton wants to kick them out of the town

I dont get bothered by bums....I roll up my window and lock my doors....Wait for the light to turn green and go.

Has anybody watched intervention recently?....There was a dude on it a few weeks ago who was addicted to crack....He said over the last 3 years hes probably averaged 27 grand a year just asking for money.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
          They actually feed on change, if you don't "feed" them they'll die within a few days, but here's the kicker, after you give them change a few seconds later they'll completely forget you gave them change and will ask again.

It's all hard, cold science
          Even though its from South Park.
          Its so true, ive had the same person ask me for money three times.
          One even tried to kick my friends ass because he didnt have any money.

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

I would chuck my pennies and change at those fools! But really though they have lost something, and dont like giving back to society... they are takers and we just give it to them.

Comment

LMAO i dont give bums shit after what they did to my mom lolz. he came up to her when she was leaving the grocery store asking for food. so she gave hm a box of muffins. so then he goes to the person behind her and sells the muffins to her ROFL. there are so many wrongs there lolololol.

plus: they can get a damn mcdonalds cup and just walk in and get a free refill. i know if i was a bum i'd do it.

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Theres a couple out here on the highway and they had one that begged like she was homeless then she brung her husband out in crutches. Then after the end of the day she put her crutches to the side and began walkin like its all good i was like wtf? No she didnt.

Then she had her husband hold up a sign like he was blind im like hes not blind. Shits crazy I had hookers on up the block from me that work near the corner at the hotels and shit.

Its crazy out here some of the cops cleaned up around the way im happy tired of seein condoms and shit cause they park around my way do there business and leave there shit around my whole neighborhood.

But now theyve gotten smarter. When the cops come they move it to another borough i went to go to whitecastle in brooklyn same broad i saw on the corner was a block away walkin the streets im like damn thats fucked up. The country is definitely in recession. So far theres another plan at work to give out another round of stimulis checks again to build up the economy more. Is this true or is it hopes and dreams. I say dont give a bum anything theyll take your money and spend it on either booze or drugs. If anything just give them food or clothes and sneakers that you dont wear anymore if they are that desperate . Never money ever.
                Last edited by h22sparkle; 07-18-2008, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
                  .38 special on your person takes the fear away.
                  loaded with SXT hollowpoints rounds!

FTMFW!!
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

what would be some funny shit...

if someone gave a bum a sandwich...right..( like scary movie )

and he/she turns around and throws it at the back of the person's head.

" I dont want no fucking sandwich..I want money"

thats grounds for an asskicking...or hollowpoint in the groin. whichever comes first.
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      had this guy ask me for ten dollars in front of 7-11. i work hard to drink my coffee int he morning and you have to nerve to ask for my change? screw that noise.
                      exactly ... idk ... i will buy em food b4 i give em money

but one time .. i think i was @ heb and i had just walked out w/groceries and my three kids ...this mutherfker had the nerve to come up to me and ask if i had $5

i was agitated already with kids so i snapped and told him if he was serious .. im the one with 3 kids by myself and he (having only himslef to worry about) fkn asks me for sum money . no u lazy ass pos .. get a job like the rest of society ... ugh

i was mad .. then felt bad afterward ...

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                        what would be some funny shit...

if someone gave a bum a sandwich...right..( like scary movie )

and he/she turns around and throws it at the back of the person's head.

" I dont want no fucking sandwich..I want money"

thats grounds for an asskicking...or hollowpoint in the groin. whichever comes first.
                        iidk man, its hard to fight someone when they have nothing to live for.

my previous boss is actually homeless right now. he has to pay 5k a month fopr mortgage, insurance, child support and his home is two hours away so he doesnt commute but stays in the bay area. he gets his hygeine done at 24 hour fitness and sleeps at buddies places or in his van.

probably more clean than me, i work in a machine shop and didnt bother taking a shower because i was too tired after playing team fortress 2.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by MugenCb7LX View Post
                          my high school language teacher said that he made a hobo do pushups and then gave him 2 dollars
                          Hey that gives me an idea... since there's so many around here perhaps I can make them hump a signpost or something for some coinage (maybe there'll be a third party which will take offense to their action and have them hauled away by the po-po).
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                          X