What's your favorite?

So far, Ive discovered;

Social Groups
    Notifications
    Multi-Quote Button
    Profile Views/Messages
    In-Post Video
    Ability to TAG new thread(s)
    -There's a line that shows up and says something like "The following threads havent been updated, but contain new posts". <--I like that alot.

Hoping to see how this avatar thing works out.

So what's your favorite?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

friend request.

i dunno if we had that on the old one or not but i have gotten 2. (i feel special )

oh and also the youtube tag thats awesome
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I think the old one had a friends list, but it wasnt as cool and fun as this one.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

In the menu that allows you to add friends and such, under the text box, there's "contact" and "friend".

Whats the difference between the 2...

Comment

can you guys use the search feature? It dosent work for me.
          spin city

Comment

The search has been working fine for me. It was acting funny yesterday, but today has been just fine.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

The Search has just been refined a bit. IMO, you REALLY need to know what to look for now. Before was hard, but now seems a bit harder.

A tip for searching, i search thread titles. Bring down the search bar and click "Advanced". Itll bring up the search page. Under the textbox, you can choose "posts" or "thread title". Select Title.
              Makes for better results IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                The Search has just been refined a bit. IMO, you REALLY need to know what to look for now. Before was hard, but now seems a bit harder.

A tip for searching, i search thread titles. Bring down the search bar and click "Advanced". Itll bring up the search page. Under the textbox, you can choose "posts" or "thread title". Select Title.
                Makes for better results IMO.

I had to clear the search index during the upgrade, so not all 1.5million posts are indexed (so far only about 120,000 are). Its going to take a couple days to get everything indexed.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Thats what i thought had happened, but wasnt sure. I was noticing that it was bringing up some much older threads. Like 2004, 2005 "old".

Well, do what you gotta do. Keep it coming.

Comment

do you have the option to switch skins now?

i saw a white one yesterday when i was on the board

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

The "white" style was actually, just a temporary face. Might have even been vBulletins "default" style.

I believe this is it. What you see is what you get.

Comment

this is good because i hated the white one

Comment

I like the new look, easy for the eyes.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

took me a while to get used to it..

i gotta check out the youtube tag or w/e

Comment

Yeah, i like it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X