Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new knife

Product Description:
    The Flash line of folders debuted SOGs new patent pending S.A.T. (SOG Assisted Technology). This mechanism helps propel the blade open once the operator has initiated the one-handed opening action. They are as fast as lightning, safe, and provide an extremely strong blade lock. This opening action is uniquely different from all others with a fast start and a power curve throughout the movement of the blade. When closing the blade into the handle you actually feel as if you are cocking a side arm as the blade is held securely inside the handle.

S.A.T. is the framework for this new line of lightweight folders. The bolt action lock is easily released with a sliding button. SOG also had the foresight to incorporate an additional safety lock that gives added security when the blade is closed. Note that when the switch shows red, you are ready to go.

In addition to S.A.T., the handles of the Flash are molded from glass reinforced Zytel and are contoured with a new ergonomic sensibility that makes the knife a pleasure to use. SOG has also incorporated a new ambidextrous clip device that is easily interchanged. This bayonet-mounted clip extends from the end of the hand for the lowest discreet carry possible.

Specifications:
    Blade Length: 3.5 in.
    Blade Shape: 1/2 serrated, Black TiNi
    Blade Steel: AUS8 Stainless, Rc 56-57
    Clip: Reversible bayonet-mounted
    Handle Material: Zytel
    Knife Type: Folding
    Length Closed: 4.5 in.
    Length Overall: 8 in.
    Manufactured: Made in USA
    Weight: 3 oz.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

ok

Comment

bleh id much rather make a knife sinc ei know how to. shit, you can make a home made forge for liek 80 bucks and even make Damascus steel, although its pita. steel cable, car springs and leaf springs are all good for making knives. use a grinder/sander to make the edge and finish it up with japanese water stones. you get the satisfaction of your own handy work

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

how much was this

Comment

get a automatic/OTF..... whatever you called it..
          its illegal but nice..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

They make ceramic knives now in Japan for sushi. Kyocera the phone company makes them. You can get them on ebay. Although they mix metal shavings in so the detectors will set off. although if you write a letter to the company and ask for them to not mix it in and send extra double the money. they have a batch without metal shavings put in it. Not kyocera but the other small imitation companies.

You can go through metal detectors with them. also you can kill Magneto the x man with it. dont tell the terrorist

But that is a cool knife especially since its under 5 inches, good pocket knife to have. knives are must in survival. only problem with ceramic is they shatter easy. but a ceramic is a must in the future for true concealment. technology.

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva
              also you can kill Magneto the x man with it.

Okay...Someone go kill him.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

just get a Butterfly Knife

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

heres a picture, although the one i got was very small. like a 3 inch blade.
                  Last edited by alifeva; 06-20-2008, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                    just get a Butterfly Knife
                    no..no..get the butterfly key...for your car..

Comment

i have a swastika knife.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i have a wolf knife

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

i have a ceramic knife

Comment

"That's not a knife....THIS IS A KNIFE!"

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

SOG knives are the shit, i have a like 2 inch knife from them lol.
                              that one is pimp up there
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                              X