No announcement yet.

I know it would be no good... but man I miss being in the CB game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these roads are too bad to slam it anymore, i didn't do it with my cd5 and i don't regret it at all man... i'd say go as low as the roads allow you.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      They are nice cars, but they REALLY have no torque, but they scream and are like go carts.
      That is fine. They couldn't be any worse than standing starts in my car from 3rd gear...

Plus, "torque" is relative. IT's all about rolling torque.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        What?
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

lol at the amount of bb6 owners posting
          Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
          Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              That is fine. They couldn't be any worse than standing starts in my car from 3rd gear...

Well then try one out. I just remember you complaining about having to work an H22 to get it to go. The Integra is far worse. They are fun, and reasonably fast, but in B18C1 form, you are going to have to flog the shit out of it to get it to go. I am not saying don't get one, I am merely pointing out the fact that the H22 is a stump puller in comparison, and you claim to not be real happy with that.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Hey Akon

Stop bitchin and make your damn mind up already. It's never ending with you it seems.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I'm with Accrdkid and AccordWarrior.

Comment

BB6 is calling your name...handles like a dream with some H&R springs and Koni yellows.

Comment

damn glory.....but its true your always crying about your car......

i know your feeling like shit cause you left the cb7 game......
                      wow..... but stop driving it like you stole it and the slam will be fine.....gezzzz....
                      i know alot of max's slam and there is no problem......its how your driving...
                      i hope everything works out for you
                      Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 06-26-2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Is it just me, or do bb6's have huge overhangs (both front and rear)? Maybe it's just their sleek profile that makes them look like that.

Comment

Quit'cher Bitchin'.
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by cjv998 View Post
                            Is it just me, or do bb6's have huge overhangs (both front and rear)? Maybe it's just their sleek profile that makes them look like that.
                            It like a fine chick with all the right curves.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post

Has anyone else noticed that for the money we pay for these types of setups, Honda's are the ONLY cars I've seen really that look damn good dumped?

Like, for instance, There's a Mitsubishi Eclipse around here somewhere, and this thing is DUMPED, but everyone, myself included, thinks it looks like dogshit.

Anyone else feel the same way?
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                                Has anyone else noticed that for the money we pay for these types of setups, Honda's are the ONLY cars I've seen really that look damn good dumped?

Like, for instance, There's a Mitsubishi Eclipse around here somewhere, and this thing is DUMPED, but everyone, myself included, thinks it looks like dogshit.

Anyone else feel the same way?
                                I honestly don't like the look of most dumped cars. Lowered, I think looks good, but I'm not for the dumped style. I am, however, inclined to agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X