Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought a brand new car today.... Didnt ever think i would be driving this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i am putting the rims back on the cb.. i just did it cause i wanted to see what it would look like with rims :P its gettin the steelies put back on without the hub caps :P they got free tires for life as long as i let them do all the oil changes ... and if i dont... it voids the warrenty... bullshit... under the hood every single bolt is marked with blue tamper paint...

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

I'd rock it. I was crazy for a girl with one of these, so maybe that accounts for something..

Comment

Not bad. Still like my Cb better
        wat?

Comment

id rock it with limo tint all the way around...only so that people cant see me while i drive it.

id have to wear masks wherever i go too, cant let people see my face.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
            they got free tires for life as long as i let them do all the oil changes ... and if i dont... it voids the warrenty... bullshit...
            Have they put that in writing? I kind of doubt it, it being illegal and all.
            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

congrats .. looks nice.. Keep the rims off it though.
              well more like awful its in the 400's
              surprised you were able to get it no money down.. Whats your apr... Based on your payments its a little crazy. about 15%?
              Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 06-26-2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                gm bought out daewoo..
                why they did that i have no idea.
                thats why the aveo is a daewoo with chevy badges
                I'd take the Reno over an Aveo any day. The Aveo's suspension goes to shit pretty quick (my friend has one... not a bad little car, aside from the suspension!) I don't know if the Reno has the same problem or not, but I haven't heard about it. Then again, I don't know anyone with a Reno.

Chevy bought Daewoo for their small engine. The Ecotec is the smallest thing GM has, and Daewoo provides their little 1.5 or 1.6... whatever is in those things. It's not a performance motor, and probably won't handle much modding, but for what it is, it's not a bad powerplant.

Daewoo is not Honda. Then again, you don't pay Honda prices for a Daewoo either!

I'd rock it.

Comment

looks like its got enough room for a k20 swap under the hood...

iam paying 10.7 intrest rate... probally pay 500 a month instead of 330.. insureance is 414.40 for 6 months with my cb included both cars have colateral and colision.

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

I can't get nothing new. Fuck that. I'm scared. Bad enough I still owe everyone. I'm still paying off sh!t from 5 years ago. But my credit is wayyy better and continuing to climb.

Oh yea. On a more important note, CONGRATS. I like it. I would have personally went Scion TC: still to you.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

You won't get new, but you have that damn near new SS...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                        looks like its got enough room for a k20 swap under the hood...
                        LMAO...I was gonna suggest a K series swap. Seriously though, enjoy it for being affordable (for a new car) and getting good gas mileage with 87 octane...because that's about all it has going for it. That, and fitting into small parking spaces, and having a warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                          You won't get new, but you have that damn near new SS...
                          Hence, why I still owe everybody.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by cjv998 View Post
                            LMAO...I was gonna suggest a K series swap. Seriously though, enjoy it for being affordable (for a new car) and getting good gas mileage with 87 octane...because that's about all it has going for it. That, and fitting into small parking spaces, and having a warranty.
                            ...and rebuilding his credit, a courtesy car program, and roadside assistance.

And "Suzuki Works Techno" carbon bits for the interior!
                            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Working...
                            X