I hate People who can't pay up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate People who can't pay up

So I should some parts on ebay, and most of the items got paid for rather quickly, expect one a valve cover I painted they guy has one positive comment and thats it, I have sent him several emails and not one response, I contacted ebay and now they have an unpaid item strike (like that means anything) in a few days I can re-list and hopefully sell it and make some money. Just wanted to blow off steam, anyone else has this problem with ebay to?

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

yep...people like to bid and not pay!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
      yep...people like to bid and not pay!
      I could careless if they don't pay just tell me so I can re-list the damn item.

Click Me

Comment

Not ebay, but forums, other sites like that. Stupid prick kids not paying for shit. Its always the same story, excuse after excuse. The last one I got was 'I went on holiday and bought a guitar, so Im broke'.

Comment

If you dont have the ca$h, dont bid.

They should make a rule that if you bid and you're the winner or serious about purchase, at the time, the money's coming out no matter what.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            If you dont have the ca$h, dont bid.

They should make a rule that if you bid and you're the winner or serious about purchase, at the time, the money's coming out no matter what.
            they have something like that its called immediate payment but there is an extra fee for that of course.

Click Me

Comment

that's Ebay fatal flaw....deadbeat bidders

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

relisting cost money man..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

yeah immediate payment is like 10 cents more dude

everything i sell with a bin price is immediate pay

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                    yeah immediate payment is like 10 cents more dude

everything i sell with a bin price is immediate pay
                    To me 50 bucks isnt big but i think i am going to do that no matter what now.

Click Me

Comment

Yeah, I had an insident where I put my sk3 up for sale on ebay a couple of weeks ago and the guy bid and won it and never paid and then got banned from ebay or something like that I'm like wtf.. so I relisted it and it didn't sell Oh well

Originally posted by Juice21
                      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                      Originally posted by GameChewer
                      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
                        they have something like that its called immediate payment but there is an extra fee for that of course.
                        There is no fee for immediate paypal payment required.

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                          relisting cost money man..
                          not if you report the listing as a non-paying bidder.

Comment

whats worse is when you have friends that owe you money. i hate to keep money between a relationship but im broke and i need money to pay bills.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              whats worse is when you have friends that owe you money. i hate to keep money between a relationship but im broke and i need money to pay bills.
                              I can top that family, My brother owes me around 3,000 dollars for bail money. I really don't think I will ever see it. That money has ruined mine and his relationship because he always have some damn excuse so I just stopped asking for it, and now when I need one of his tools or things like that I just take, and I lose some of his mat-co or snap-on I don't feel bad.

Click Me

Comment

Working...
                              X