Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

found the exact truck i wanted. what do you think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
    All the Dodges are straight 6 Cummins Turbo Diesels, and they kick the ass out of the V8s that the Fords and Chevys have.
    Please explain this to me, seeing as how the Duramax makes more horsepower and torque out of a smaller displacement, while getting better fuel efficiency...
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Cummins Turbo Diesels..got balls!..

i seen one hauling like a trailer house thing almost bigger than my house lol

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

What exactly are you towing with the truck?
        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
          What exactly are you towing with the truck?

CATS

j/k Dave

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post

CATS

j/k Dave
            roflmfao!!!!!
            lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
            "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
            check out my mr thread
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

I dont beleve shit thats on wikipedia!! Anybody can edit the pages to make it say what you want!! Wikipedia SUCKS!!!!
              I did a search and found out that Dodge did make a 6 Cylinder Diesel for that truck. Am kinda surprised cause I have never herd of it, and I did it with out wikipedia!!!
              Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                I dont beleve shit thats on wikipedia!! Anybody can edit the pages to make it say what you want!! Wikipedia SUCKS!!!!
                I did a search and found out that Dodge did make a 6 Cylinder Diesel for that truck. Am kinda surprised cause I have never herd of it, and I did it with out wikipedia!!!
                actually Dodge didn't make the engine, Cummins did.

I'm going to be towing a full size trailer with a 10,000 pound wench on the back which will be holding whatever car I pick up, anything from a crx to a huge econoline van.

Edit:

only reason im getting into this business is because i hate working under someone. It's not the funnest thing in the world but it pays great.

It's hard though, working as a boss, because you have to have lots of motivation, and my CL post has been getting deleted at 8 AM everymorning now, I think CL staff might have gotten sick of our abuse and started doing it.

But I just keep reposting it. gets me up in the morning. Only downside to this job is that I have to work whenever i get a call, I will be dressed nicely to be going to a date with my girlfriend or going to a party or any social event, and someone will call me saying i have this cat i need the money tonight, and i have to go get it.
                Last edited by Turbo Dave; 07-05-2008, 09:30 PM.
                ]

Comment

stop talking and actually buy something.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                    stop talking and actually buy something.
                    a good decision takes time.
                    ]

Comment

And good clean cars/trucks are gone within a day or two USUALLY, unless there is something missing from this ad.

Comment

Why do you need a turbo diesel truck?

Collect cats in a Chevy S10 or Ford Ranger.

Pull a horse trailer or loaded low boy with that truck.
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                          And good clean cars/trucks are gone within a day or two USUALLY, unless there is something missing from this ad.
                          hmm, i called but they weren't there yesterday or today. ill go on monday, but you might be right unfortunately.

I was thinking trucks in particular don't fly off the lot so much with gas prices today. of course gas prices wont matter with a WVO system
                          ]

Comment

buy it, RIGHT NOW, i mean you smart right? its only 9000 dollars right? your fully responsible to drive a truck like that and wont accidentally kill a minivan full of kids by dickin around with it would you. buy it drive it and then sell it or crash it like you do with everything else you've had lol

-sean
                            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037 View Post
                              of course gas prices wont matter with a WVO system
                              How many sources of oil do you have contracts with?
                              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
                                How many sources of oil do you have contracts with?
                                Many places are VERY glad to get rid of their oil for free...
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X