Who Has Sprint?!?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Has Sprint?!?!!?

Does sprint fuck up your bills too?! Every two weeks they keep suspending my lines and can't tell me why.. now they suspended them again saying i need to pay the $600 I'm like fuck that!

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Sprint is actually the only provider that hasn't messed my bill up. Its always $50 or so after tax a month. Now that I have the stupid blackberry plan it's $70 a month. But, with Verizon, tmobile and Cingular my bill would be $40 one month then $100 the next month. Go to the sprint store in Green Hills, they're the most helpful and most kind people in nahville by far.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Hell I do pay on time.. I pay before the time frame. I paid 240 even though I only had to pay 100 so idk why they fuckn playing with me.. they gun make me go off and i mean seriously. I run a business from my phone and I can't deal with the damn suspension shit every two weeks!

Comment

get a tracphone lol

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

i got cingular and they are always fuckin with me and my girl...they keep jackin the price up!!!
          92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

this is way but whats that green square thing under our post numbers??? chris's is red^^^^^?????

Comment

cuz im a g

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                cuz im a g
                ok...lol....so what does the square rep.???

Comment

if u put your mouse over it..it has a messeage. it's reputation or something..

Comment

lmao.. yall are funny haha

If you scroll over it it will say something, his said should be shot or something like that

Comment

lol i get it now thx...reputation..i've said something i shouldnt have

Comment

Originally posted by s-Lowcb7 View Post
                        lol i get it now thx...reputation
                        np

Comment

i no i been good for a while and it's still "should be shot"

Comment

i got bashed on the weed thread yesterday and i got a bunch of negative coments....i guess im gonna have to blaze a fatty for all those haterz

Comment

My fiance & I both have Sprint, previous separate accounts, recently joined. I never had problems individually or when we both joined our accounts. However, back when she had her individual account, she did have one bad experience with them. Something was wrong with her bill, she got the run-around and finally they acknowledged she was right, but they almost lost her as a customer. Everything has been fine since.

Overall, the people at the store have been fine, it's the representatives on the customer service line that are not helpful at times. It seems that you either don't have problems and have no reason to call them, however if you are one of the few I've heard that do...customer do not tend to like their help line or they are very resistant to help you out.

I'd make sure your account was properly set up at the store, as it may be the reason you're getting problems with your account. If they don't enter it correctly, it will screw you over as it's all a binding contract, etc. I had one store rep that automatically signed me up when I got a new phone for internet and the works and NEVER asked me if I wanted those options or not! I found this out after the first bill, then called to explain my situation and eliminate them, they were actually helpful, no probs on phone.
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                              X