Problem reading my PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem reading my PMs

Whenever I go to read my PMs, or go to my user CP, I get a "Database Error" message...

Anyone else getting this problem?

I'm gonna log out and log back in to see if maybe it's a cookie issue.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Its a reoccuring problem that has been happening but luckily its a pretty easy fix. I can assure you that everytime you try to go to your UserCP or check PM eric gets an e-mail about the problem. I'm sure as soon as he gets to work he will fix it.
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

its prob. rebooting every week or so at a scheduled time. So i just wait.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I'm not having any problems. Also, the server is not rebooted every week We know the problem and we're working on a solution
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I get it sometimes too. just wait till the next day

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
            I'm not having any problems. Also, the server is not rebooted every week We know the problem and we're working on a solution
            Next time it happens i will let you know (should be anytime now, it happens at least 3 times a day), and i get at least 2000 emails every time it does..

From my brief research, the problem has to do with improper permissions on the TEMP folder, or some kind of antivirus software locking the file.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

It seems to happen every morning. I check the site while i'm getting ready (around 7:30) and its almost always broken.
              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                It seems to happen every morning. I check the site while i'm getting ready (around 7:30) and its almost always broken.
                That's because i'm not awake to fix it.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                  really? it happens at around midnight for me

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

well i'm usually asleep by then so maybe it happens then and is still broken when i get up in the morning lol.
                    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

It works now

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Ah, this is news to me. Though, I've not been around for the past week or so. Still, we're working on a solution.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
                        X