This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we allowed to bash?

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to bash some of the CB7 owners in this section. I've seen a few posts where someone with a riced out CB7 made stupid comments. can i school the man with R34 bumper w/mugen rep lip, donks and can I swap a d16 in this car thread?(made that up)

sure....if you want to get your ass banned Go ahead...try it j/k...no flaming bro!
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

This isnt going to end well.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
        This isnt going to end well.
        Really? How so? I asked a question and gave an extreme example. If I get banned for asking a question, so be it, you guys are going to miss out on one hell of a CB7 build thread.

Yah, I guess I'll hold my tongue.

I feel like n00b, as soon as I hit post and went back to OT I saw the rules thread and read it, haha.

Comment

yea, don't bash. you can give him your opinion but who's to say your's is any better than his

Comment

What if I make blunt satements about ricers everytime I see it? I am bashing no one in paticular. In fact, I am just speaking random bs that prolly isn't even on topic, lol. You can't ban me for being special.

Comment

Defiantly, go for it!

Comment

why do anything that could possibly result in a ban? Is it really worth it?
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

what do you gain outta it? seriously? its not worth the hassle. Just be nice.

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Why bother calling people ricers? Everyone has their own style, I have a very tastefully modified car and have had people talk shi* about my car because it isnt their style. The car is an expression of its owner, just dont worry yourself with it.

Comment

I say go for it. The mods here dont get to use the banstick nearly enough as it is.
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7stum3 View Post
                        I wasn't sure if I was allowed to bash some of the CB7 owners in this section. I've seen a few posts where someone with a riced out CB7 made stupid comments. can i school the man with R34 bumper w/mugen rep lip, donks and can I swap a d16 in this car thread?(made that up)
                        anythings possible with enough money.he wants to put a d16 in an accord.by all means let him do so.extreme flaming=bann

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

why do you feel the need to critique other peoples cars? there not yours theres no need to bash on them... does it make you feel better when you put other people down? im sure there will be people here that wont agree with the style of your car so just let it be if you dont like the way a persons car looks heres a helpful hint in the top right corner of your screen theres a X you cant miss it do us all a favor and click it
                          Last edited by DmcnKng90; 07-10-2008, 09:04 PM.

91 DX F22A1 w/ CAI

Comment

I was just trying to have a little fun in the OT. Yes I enjoy getting a laugh at cars that have APC parts on them, 3 deck lid wings and 2 front bumpers+a lip.

Screw ya'll. I'm sick at home and trying to have a lil fun. I think imma just go take shots of Nyquil, lol.

Present for the mods since apparently they don't get to use it often:

This should help your friends like ya'll better hahaa

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                            what do you gain outta it? seriously? its not worth the hassle. Just be nice.

True story...but the hilarity of flaming rice is a great way to get your stress out. In todays economy, god knows we're more stressed then normal.

Oh well, I'll play by the rules I guess. I need this forum.

Originally posted by DmcnKng90 View Post
                            why do you feel the need to critique other peoples cars? there not yours theres no need to bash on them... does it make you feel better when you put other people down? im sure there will be people here that wont agree with the style of your car so just let it be if you dont like the way a persons car looks heres a helpful hint in the top left corner of your screen theres a X you cant miss it do us all a favor and click it
                            I am all for taking critique on my own car. If you guys read the question, I was noticed a few stupid comments which IMO deserve flaming so I was wondering if it was against the rules to do that. When I see a riced ride who's owner is asking for critique, I give him my honest opinion, why would I not? I'll give it in a civil manner too, in case you were gonna get your pus hurt over that.
                            Last edited by cb7stum3; 07-10-2008, 08:31 PM.

Comment

How about instead of flaming, you be mature enough to not reply in the thread. Its that simple. If you don't have anthing nice to say about someone elses car, just click your browsers back button. Its not your car, its theirs. They can modify it however the hell they want. If they want the triple Decker spoiler, they can. If everyone had the same style, this forum would be a boring place. Hell, the world would be a boring place. That's what makes us all different. If you don't think you can resist bashing, you should probably just leave. Because you'll get banned if you do. /rant.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X