Greetings from NC. I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from NC. I'm back

Maples back in NC for all you NC people that wanna meet up! let me know.

Hickory is filled with mexican ricers. it's a big joke.

someone save me!

something wrong with mexicans? as i know its bunch of people like that "RICERS", hispanics, black, white, chinesse, etc..........
    I LOVE MY WAGON
    [
    Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
    Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
    Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Originally posted by Shaiyelito View Post
      something wrong with mexicans? as i know its bunch of people like that "RICERS", hispanics, black, white, chinesse, etc..........

yes, My point exactly. Look at your headlights. and stickers

Must be a NC thing. if you must think im profiling, i'm not. I'm goin gto go out and take pics in a few, and prove it. LOL it's too funny. then the white hicks, are in their mustangs and diesel trucks lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
        yes, My point exactly. Look at your headlights. and stickers

Must be a NC thing. if you must think im profiling, i'm not. I'm goin gto go out and take pics in a few, and prove it. LOL it's too funny. then the white hicks, are in their mustangs and diesel trucks lol
        My headlights, sticker? those are projectors, you call that rice? sticker? its a car club wich is almost on the 30 members and all with nice fucking cars, 14 of us in the SPL competition(if you know whats that of course). You must be God to be so perfect.
        We just got another racist in NC....
        I LOVE MY WAGON
        [

Comment

My headlights, sticker? those are projectors, you call that rice? sticker? its a car club wich is almost on the 30 members and all with nice fucking cars, 14 of us in the SPL competition(if you know whats that of course). You must be God to be so perfect.
          I agree with maple.
          wat?

Comment

Hickory sucks.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

yea thoese projectors are cheap as shit.....the stock lights are 10000000000000000000000000000000 times better..... how long you going to be in hickory maple? i am going to morisville probally tomorrow or wednesday i could meet up with yea sometime then if you want

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

lord. lets not start the burn crap up.

anyway. Maple. hit me up. i need help putting a clutch in anyway lol. but everyone down here is into those headlights tho. majority of the guys down here who have the decals on their car its because they're part of a crew. not a ricer thing down here. just a crew thing.

that and alot of people down here are into big rims. just few are about performance no offense Shaiyelito. you still my boy tho.

but maple, you'll notice the difference between the ricers and the actual tuners and crew people just by looking at them. Shaiyelito isnt one of them. just someone into big rims and for show.

Comment

still he needs to lose the headlights and replace them with some 1pc jdm lights.... ebay lights are crap and everyone knows it.... i had two sets chrome ones and black ones.... glad i grew out of that phase quickly
                  i didnt say anything about the stickers but i will never have a club sticker on my car.... i live near gastonia so i see alot of cars that are pretty nice all the time.... they damn drive the hell out of franklin blvd.

and hickory has always had a pretty big import scene... i use to work right across from the college where loves fish box is........ think theres a lowes right there too near the race track

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                    then the white hicks, are in their mustangs and diesel trucks lol
                    welcome to america idiot

Comment

maple...to each their own..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

hi, im in durham
                        I old cars
                        Syndicate
                        87' Mazda rx7 TII - not stock
                        90' Honda Accord coupe - stock

Comment

ahah raleigh checkin in here.... hickory sucks..

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                            still he needs to lose the headlights and replace them with some 1pc jdm lights.... ebay lights are crap and everyone knows it.... i had two sets chrome ones and black ones.... glad i grew out of that phase quickly
                            i didnt say anything about the stickers but i will never have a club sticker on my car.... i live near gastonia so i see alot of cars that are pretty nice all the time.... they damn drive the hell out of franklin blvd.

and hickory has always had a pretty big import scene... i use to work right across from the college where loves fish box is........ think theres a lowes right there too near the race track

its his preference to have those headlights. they actually go along with the car and the rims he has. and they're only bad if you dont have the HID kit for them. they become better than stock or them JDM 1 pieces when the HID kit is installed on those. so quit downing him for having them.

Comment

haterrrr................lol
                              Its good to have a little drama sometimes, i dont care about ricers or not. Im happy with the look of my car.....so.......hate!!!!
                              I LOVE MY WAGON
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X