No announcement yet.

Oooo Eeemm Geee !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We used to have a field mouse problem at my ex-in-law's place (backed up to a large field and creek) just north of Dallas. They'd climb over the creek behind the house by the tree branches which overhung (the city refused to prune as it was on private yet undeveloped property). We set a half dozen traps every night and every morning they'd have a customer. Regardless of snap-type or glue-type there'd be one there. Several times we cornered the mice and either hit them with a heavy object (hammer, shovel, boards, etc), or take them out with a pump pellet rifle (slingshot too inaccurate).

Poison ultimately did them in.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I use no-kill traps. They're actually more effective, and the poor things don't suffer. I just let em go in the cemetary down the street. Let em chow on the decaying Quakers!

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
        poor Mr. Jinggles

When I was 9 or 10 we caught a lil wee mouse in a sticky trap and then put firecrackers beside it, the first one didn't do anything, but the second one split him open and when we flipped the sticky trap his insides were still pumping while open... I got chills everywhere, ran my arms all over my body, and screamed like a girl then ran away. my uncle laughed at me and threw it in the woods.
        Last edited by alifeva; 07-18-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

you know rats can come out of the toilet.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post

When I was 9 or 10 we caught a lil wee mouse in a sticky trap and then put firecrackers beside it, the first one didn't do anything, but the second one split him open and when we flipped the sticky trap his insides were still pumping while open... I got chills everywhere, ran my arms all over my body, and screamed like a girl then ran away. my uncle laughed at me and threw it in the woods.
            omg .. that is so mean ...

i know the glue traps r harsh .. but i dont torture animals. to be honest i dont really like any kinda animal. not dogs or cats or anything. the 2 we have belong to my kids ...ofcourse i take care of em ... but anyway. i use the small glue traps cause one time only the feet got caught and the bf took it off outside and let it go ... so i figured they might have a chance on glue then to snap em with the other one. idk

i just hate em ... rats ftl

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
              you know rats can come out of the toilet.
              omg ... dont tell me that ... i get all paranoid ... damn u!

Comment

eh rats clean up. if anything you should hate the other plankton: MOSQUITOES! god i hate those fuckers. they have no purpose on this other than to feed some retarded animals

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

rats ftl i agree but you killed a mouse..... 2 totally different things iam just pickin with yea ...

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Back in my country, Moldova, there would be holes running through the house(from the fireplace, the only way to get heat), and the mice would always live inside there. We would always trap them by putting a jar right under the hole and they would fall in. Then after we would catch one, we would feed it to the cat.

Its awesome watching that.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210 View Post
                      omg .. that is so mean ...
                      well the laugh smiley face was for the mr. jingles quote and your story reminded me of mine because of the sticky trap. plus i was 9 or 10 years old, i needed the rest of the 8 years of brain development. i used to be schizophrenic but we're ok now!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079 View Post
                        Back in my country, Moldova, there would be holes running through the house(from the fireplace, the only way to get heat), and the mice would always live inside there. We would always trap them by putting a jar right under the hole and they would fall in. Then after we would catch one, we would feed it to the cat.

Its awesome watching that.
                        dude you're from moldova? thats awesome

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva View Post
                          well the laugh smiley face was for the mr. jingles quote and your story reminded me of mine because of the sticky trap. plus i was 9 or 10 years old, i needed the rest of the 8 years of brain development. i used to be schizophrenic but we're ok now!
                          bahahahaha ... silly boys

Comment

LMAO I could only imagine how I would react to seeing something like that... my god I prolly would've fainted or shot the shit outta that mouse hahaaa

Originally posted by Juice21
                            thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                            Originally posted by GameChewer
                            Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                              LMAO I could only imagine how I would react to seeing something like that... my god I prolly would've fainted or shot the shit outta that mouse hahaaa
                              dude i freaked ... after the shock was over i wanted to cry .. but i knew bf would laugh and i'd have to kick his ass ... so i stopped ... lol

Comment

This made me LOL.

My gf freaks out when bugs are in the car she literally climbed on the passenger seat in my car to the point where I told her to calm the fuck down.

I mean a bug is a bug and mouse is a mouse.

They don't kill you
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X