Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is how im trying to get Underground Society..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is how im trying to get Underground Society..

if anyone cares. dont very many people want to do much with a car crew around here for some odd reason...

more can be seen here:
    http://versus1.com/Doobie%20350Z.html

dont you want to go to a car show with fellow cb7 tuner members and show everyone that we're here? then have a chance to win best crew or something like that? come on people...

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    dont you want to go to a car show with fellow cb7 tuner members and show everyone that we're here? then have a chance to win best crew or something like that? come on people...
    yea, but look at those cars. they're all incredibly well modded and all look fantastic. i'm not saying we don't have a bunch of members with cars that are just as nice, but those have 10's of thousands dumped into each of them.

and i'm pretty sure the B.C. crew won best car club representation at the last car show they went to.
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

that 350z looks like someone screaming an u can see their uvula

but what car show u have in mine?

Comment

its all drama and shit talking in a crew.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post

Haha what a dumb imagination you've got there buddy .

I approve it
          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Yeah, its screaming for an intercooler.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
              yea, but look at those cars. they're all incredibly well modded and all look fantastic. i'm not saying we don't have a bunch of members with cars that are just as nice, but those have 10's of thousands dumped into each of them.

and i'm pretty sure the B.C. crew won best car club representation at the last car show they went to.
              you sir are correct

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

im not sure yet. we all just have to get together one day and talk about all this stuff. i wanted to do HIN big but my freakin car decided to take a crap on me. time to save up some more money.

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                its all drama and shit talking in a crew.
                its all on whos in the crew. if you got people in the crew who want to chill with other tuners then you wont have that. its when you have people that think their the fastest or their worries about being the fastest.

like the myspace page for underground society says. we're not about whos the fastest or who looks better. everyone has their own uniqueness and so their car is going to look and be different. its about tuners willing to chill and talk about cars together.

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post

im not trying to dump 10 and $20k into my car. we dont have to have the best looking cars. thats not what the judges look for in the crew. its about representation. just as long as our cars are clean looking and they're a bunch of us them we'll be ok

we dont have to have the fastest and we can also go to local shows at 1st. we'd have a better chance there tho. we wouldnt have to worry about people who dont dumped $5k worth of JDM mods into their cars. most of them would be riced out. lmao.

Comment

that 350z looks like someone screaming

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MII WAY!

DAMNIT..IM THIRSTY..I NEED TO HIT UP THE GAS STATION...DRINK ME A TALL TANK OF 93 OCTANE...MOVE IT SUBBY..GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                    GET THE FUCK OUT OF MII WAY!

DAMNIT..IM THIRSTY..I NEED TO HIT UP THE GAS STATION...DRINK ME A TALL TANK OF 93 OCTANE...MOVE IT SUBBY..GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

lol. thats probably what its saying. lol.

but this is how deep i want Underground Society. it would be fun to roll up to a meet or car show with like 5 or 7 cars all part of a crew. with the crew decal and all.

Comment

Working...
                    X