i got my license ><

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got my license ><

i finally got my license yesterday. road test wuz so easy, 4 right turns and pull over.

Awesome. Dose your state have any *** rules where you can;t have friends in the car for 6 months?

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
      Awesome. Dose your state have any *** rules where you can;t have friends in the car for 6 months?
      yea, here in Mass. u cant drive ne1 BUT immediate family for 6 months. but they really dunno, as long as u dont get pulled over or checked by a cop. but i think imma play it safe and stick to drivin my sister around... my frends can get off their asses and go get their license

Comment

Originally posted by aznxshortboy
        yea, here in Mass. u cant drive ne1 BUT immediate family for 6 months. but they really dunno, as long as u dont get pulled over or checked by a cop. but i think imma play it safe and stick to drivin my sister around... my frends can get off their asses and go get their license
        I never got caught!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

our drive test was cake....as long as u didnt run a stop sign or do anything like that, it was pretty impossible to fail. i totally fucked up parallel parking, backing around a corner, and parking on a hill and i still got 88/100 and that was when i couldnt drive for shit. just use your blinker like 500 yards before when u need to turn, make like 10 headchecks and drive like 10 mph under the speed limit and you will be fine

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

My test was a piece of cake too. I even did it in my dad's honkin' F-150. I even parallel parked that tank...perfect. I don't think I could parallel park it again to save my life though. I'm sure glad I get to drive my CB7 now. Much better than a truck.
            I'm with fizzbob on the turnsignals. Use them all of the time. Even when no one is there. If you start not using them then you will make a habit of it and it will be hard to break.
            FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson90Accord
              My test was a piece of cake too. I even did it in my dad's honkin' F-150. I even parallel parked that tank...perfect. I don't think I could parallel park it again to save my life though. I'm sure glad I get to drive my CB7 now. Much better than a truck.
              I'm with fizzbob on the turnsignals. Use them all of the time. Even when no one is there. If you start not using them then you will make a habit of it and it will be hard to break.
              in my daily driving, i use turn signals ALL the time, no matter if its 2 30 in the morning and im turning into my driveway, its a really good habit. i drove with this girl yesterday and i dont think she used her turn signal once, she was cuttin off people and merging onto the highway and pissin people off right and left. not one time did she use her turn signal

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
                in my daily driving, i use turn signals ALL the time, no matter if its 2 30 in the morning and im turning into my driveway, its a really good habit. i drove with this girl yesterday and i dont think she used her turn signal once, she was cuttin off people and merging onto the highway and pissin people off right and left. not one time did she use her turn signal
                lol who was that?

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Working...
                X