X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it me?

or is kerry losing?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Yes he is.

Comment

Unfortunately there are a lot of mis-informed people in this county. It must be the job of John Kerry and camp to inform them
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

man, i need a fake id so i can vote.

haha, so this one woman was promoting like prop 72 for healthcare and she was asking ppl if they have voted yet and if they voted for democrat...

this hispanic goes, "Kerry?!?!?!? Kerry is a pansy, bush 04!!! all the way!!!"

then she goes, "thrs much more on the ballot then that..."

then he doesnt say anything and rides away on his bike cuz he got owned.

most ppl vote for the wrong reasons.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

I feel you Kerry needs to be more aggressive and get out there, today they sed that they were even but i have a feeling that bush is just going to pull ahead hopefully not for long

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
          Frost White Member 13
          My Ride
          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

I dont know if you have all seen the ad on TV ran by Kerry, but I thought that it was rather childish...

It went something like....

"George W Bush... what does the W stand for?...... WRONG"

Just seems like something that a 1st grader would say

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Yeah, I heard about the W is for WRONG and I was bewildered by the 2nd grade originality.

I see the point of view on both sides, and I like what each party has to say on certain platforms, but with the threat of Ms Speaks-Before-She-Thinks Kerry-Heinz as a potential First Lady, I'm going to pick the lesser of the two evils, and that person isn't married to a pickle billionaire heiress.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                we know the worst bush can do.....what's the worst Kerry can do...that's all that matters.......i'd vote for neither since all candidates are corrupt to start with.....it's like, there is no winner but the guy making $200K + a year in the white house.......we need legit candidates, what they promise now and do later never end up being the same......kerry is a fuck up, bush is a fuck up and america is fucked up.....our political system is so corrupt.....something drastic needs to happen.....
                FIZZ FOR PREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Bush is going to win, Kerry's #'s have plummeted since gop convention. IMO, I hate michael moore, he's below dog shit, and makes me vomit. I don't want michael moore running my country's defenses if you get what I mean. Regardless if you like Bush or not, I don't want my counrty's defenses in the hands of a person who flips consistently on issues.
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

@ Kerry

GO BUSH
                    No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

I really don't like either of the candidates. And I'm having a very hard time deciding on who I'm going to vote for.

Vote for Kerry- If you care more about domestic issues, but aren't sure about the war in Iraq.

Vote Bush- If all you care about is the war on terrorism, and don't care about ANY domestic issues.

I am a Democrat, but what the BUsh people are saying about Kerry not being able to tick to one decision is true. But I really don't want Bush to be in because of the horrible "war" planning, and his tax cuts to the wealthy (I am pretty well off, but I don't deserve a larger tax cut than the people in the trailer parks)

Just my $.02

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                        IMO, I hate michael moore, he's below dog shit, and makes me vomit.
                        I concur with your statement.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                          Bush is going to win, Kerry's #'s have plummeted since gop convention. IMO, I hate michael moore, he's below dog shit, and makes me vomit. I don't want michael moore running my country's defenses if you get what I mean. Regardless if you like Bush or not, I don't want my counrty's defenses in the hands of a person who flips consistently on issues.

Funny you mention Micheal Moore, SINCE HE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE. Saying you won't vote for Kerry because of Micheal Moore is ridiculous.
                          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                            Funny you mention Micheal Moore, SINCE HE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE. Saying you won't vote for Kerry because of Micheal Moore is ridiculous.
                            Eh, don't think you got my point. Let me lay it out clear, Michael Moore has been on a vicious campaign trail to remove the president out of office and gain enough popularity to sway swing voters in Kerry's flavor. In so many words, I am not going to support a president who's number one supporter is the man I hate, and so many other americans loathe because of his obnoxious antics and behavior. I'm not sure if I'm being ridiculous, because there is a fine line between being ridiculous and being right, I believe the election will show who america truly supports. Like I said, I don't want michael "i'll suck any political dick who can help me look more like a pompus, self-richeous...self-important scum of the media circus" moore, running MY COUNTRY.
                            My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

hell, it doesnt even really matter if kerry loses or not, because if there is one thing that the 2000 election taught me its that you dont have to win the election to become president.
                              booyah.
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                              X