Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my journey.

woke up early to do my homework

went to bed again at 6.00 and woke up late! im supposed to leave at 7.40!

started the car warmed it up for a minute and bounced.

damn speed limits

damn look at the traffic on highway 99

8.00 and im stuck behindi this dummas slow accord! hehe im tailling him...who said its bad LOLZ...MOVE FO GET OUT THE WAY ]
    Last edited by accordztech; 10-17-2003, 12:39 AM.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

passed him finally

finally got to school.

parking G style...

lockin up the car ( i have an alarm too!)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

after class i saw this girls butt...pretty nice =)

got hungry so i got some grub

i hate traffic...people going 65 in a 65 zone

passed them

saw this Z...

went to target but didnt get jack

slowest i ever went going home

home now, there is my 86 300zx

the rest of the day i slept but then barbqued

Retro!

Hater

Comment

WTF no jack in the box?? HHAHAA i cant believe it.....

Retro!

Hater

Comment

That's funny that you guys don't have any Jack in the Box's where you live fizzbob. We have them all over the place here in South Carolina. Kinda wierd.
          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            not in my part of the south....heard of them, but haven't seen one....we got jack's, mcD's, BK, taco bell, hardees, and maybe some more, but nothing like that......

subway, and all the big time FAT food places......you crazy yankees
            got em up here in the nw, pretty much the only fast food chain open 24 hours/day

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Working...
            X