Where to find good music for making movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find good music for making movies

Ive tried (granted not very hard) to find good music for making movies.....I have no idea where to look.

All I want is the music part of songs....not like the vocals or anything.....cuz I can find those very easy.....and there are some songs with *** vocals but good music

Any help would be appreciated

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Originally posted by King James View Post
    Ive tried (granted not very hard) to find good music for making movies.....I have no idea where to look.

All I want is the music part of songs....not like the vocals or anything.....cuz I can find those very easy.....and there are some songs with *** vocals but good music

Any help would be appreciated
    I use limewire, myself..

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

all the record companies have licensing departments that will let you use music in your movie for a small fee
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
        I use limewire, myself..
        bad answer

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
        all the record companies have licensing departments that will let you use music in your movie for a small fee
        good answer

Comment

nvm.limewire

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
            bad answer

good answer
            and you won't get sued !!
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Watch that video.....You know how like the end song is that Nelly Furtado song or watver....just the music....no lyrics.....thats what i mean

are there websites that offer that....or do i have to screw around with the music myself

and Im not gonna pay a record company to put music in my personal videos of like my civic or something

thanks for the help though

Comment

Limewire it :

Instrumental (Song name here)

it works

most rap/hiphop/few rock songs are there..
                just the song no words =)

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I assume itll work with torrents.....as i despise limewire haha

thanks though

Comment

lime wire=spyware

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                    does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST View Post
                      lime wire=spyware
                      only if you're an idiot that doesn't know what they're downloading.

You don't just download ANY file. You need to pay attention and need to learn how to spot bad files. I've never had a problem with limewire and I've been using it 5 years.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        only if you're an idiot that doesn't know what they're downloading.

You don't just download ANY file. You need to pay attention and need to learn how to spot bad files. I've never had a problem with limewire and I've been using it 5 years.
                        x2 but only 3yrs

although u can find instrumentals on CDs sometimes then rip them. covers your ass if u are putting it on youtube
                        Last edited by kc8enb07; 08-28-2008, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post

Watch that video.....You know how like the end song is that Nelly Furtado song or watver....just the music....no lyrics.....thats what i mean

are there websites that offer that....or do i have to screw around with the music myself

and Im not gonna pay a record company to put music in my personal videos of like my civic or something

thanks for the help though
                          If you're using the song for non profit purposes, it dosent matter what song you use and for what artist. You just have to own the song "purchase CD etc"

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

lol go to myspace and take some no name bands junk

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                            X