Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jammin on the Jaw/Jew Harp.

Go dude go!! Damn, wish I could play this funky little instrument

And if that doesn't tickle your fancy...holy crap - didge, jew harp, and beatbox...awesome shit

VIP Status.

Oh come on, nobody else finds this interesting? Am I the only one?

I feel a yes coming on. LOL.
    VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
      Oh come on, nobody else finds this interesting? Am I the only one?

I feel a yes coming on. LOL.
      I have one of those. Actually really easy to play. You touch it to your teeth, and then you just change the volume of your mouth with your tongue and cheeks to change the tone of the instrument.

Don't whack yourself in the teeth though, that hurts like a bitch.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

sounds like one of those Australian DIDJERIDUs lolz

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          sounds like one of those Australian DIDJERIDUs lolz
          That's because in the second video, there IS one.

And if you don't know how to spell a word, and google/spellcheck is too difficult, putting it in all caps is a great way to draw attention to your ignorance. It's didgeridoo.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            That's because in the second video, there IS one.

And if you don't know how to spell a word, and google/spellcheck is too difficult, putting it in all caps is a great way to draw attention to your ignorance. It's didgeridoo.
            lawls i copied and pasted off of google and was too lazy to lowercase it. and as of right now, my firefox spellcheck says both ways are spelled correctly. the fuck if i know OR care

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
              I have one of those. Actually really easy to play. You touch it to your teeth, and then you just change the volume of your mouth with your tongue and cheeks to change the tone of the instrument.

Don't whack yourself in the teeth though, that hurts like a bitch.
              Might have to buy one of them....it'll probably annoy the hell out of my wife but who cares
              VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
                Might have to buy one of them....it'll probably annoy the hell out of my wife but who cares
                You can usually find them for pretty cheap. They are generally referred to as the "Ozark Harp," I am assuming due to their hillbilly history associated with people from the Ozark mountain range.

Comment

Scott where did you get yours? I really would like one, just to mess around

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                    Scott where did you get yours? I really would like one, just to mess around
                    Umm. I don't remember exactly. I think it was either the local music store, or Guitar Center, but I don't remember. I have had it for like 6 years or something stupid like that. Mine wasn't very expensive, only a couple bucks, but it definitely provided its value in entertainment!

Comment

I want to get a few different kinds to see the differend sounds one can make. I can be like Deliverance, except with a jaw harp
                      VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                      X