Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religious Lady Has Miscarrage and Keeps It.(Graphic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
    lmao..
    ^
    i know right... shit is mad crazy. like i havent looked at those pics again but their still imprinted in my head. i was going to go out tonite... but maybe ill go out tomm

Comment

yo my x gf had a miscarriage we flushed it down the toilet it didnt have features like that and wasnt that big small like catfish bait she was a few months preg in her first trimester....religous lady is fucking out her fucking mind.. that is crazy... or is it????

Comment

im looking at her kids... im like wtf.. imagine if she keeps it forever and they have birthday parties and shit.. ROFL... sorry im going straight to hell but just think about it for a split 2nd

Comment

^ daymn I know that shit hurts. My x gf had an abortion. Women got to go through some pretty crazy shit. I'll be damned if they don't have dreams about us. I know women have hearts of steel after witnessing the shit they do but I am glad I am not a woman. I want to go to heaven for real. Like I didn't know about the abortion, I knew she was 2 months, it was her and her parents that decided so I my conscience is clear. But sucks for her man, she can't think baby without thinking of me. I can forget her she cant forget meeee. Ha ohhhhh Im going to hell.

Comment

Yea, this is right fucked up, but I have to admit, Eric's post is pretty funny and sadly, true.
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

thats insanity.
              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                im looking at her kids... im like wtf.. imagine if she keeps it forever and they have birthday parties and shit.. ROFL... sorry im going straight to hell but just think about it for a split 2nd
                Oh man I lol'd at the birthday parties poke. I guess I got the seat next to you on the one way to hell.

Comment

once again.... WHITE PEOPLE!

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

People like that woman give white people everywhere bad names

Her and fucking Vanilla Ice

damnit, white people suck

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

AWWW WHAT THE FUCK MAN>>>> !!!! This just ruined my night.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

vanilla ice aint do nothing wrong....................except copyright infringement lawls

no
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

vanilla ice aint do nothing wrong....................except copyright infringement lawls

You can't look at that and seriously say he didn't do anything wrong

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

wow OMFG i cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no
                              $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

i'm glad i chose not to sleep tonight...im going outside to replace my thermostat.I hope this fuckin shit is fake or something...godamn that bitch to hell!

Comment

Working...
                                X