Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm f20a.. hmm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7925717081

they can't spell worth shit.. check out the spelling of "distributor" and "alternator".. that would make me run from that company if they can't even spell correctly..
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

haha, that engine looks pretty clean minus the header cover.
    90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

i saw that too, it dosnt look too bad... I'd rather get the f22b dohc, which is what i purchased in the first place when i got shipped a jdm f22a... stupid people who work at those places suck!

--JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
        i saw that too, it dosnt look too bad... I'd rather get the f22b dohc, which is what i purchased in the first place when i got shipped a jdm f22a... stupid people who work at those places suck!

I hope you got some of your money back then.
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
          I hope you got some of your money back then.
          I didn't get anything back.
          They said that they would be able to pay to have the engine shipped back and they would send back the correct one for free, and they'd give me a free transmission, but they wouldn't give me any money back. I didn't have the time or tools to drop the engine myself so I had shop doing it and unfortunatly I didn't check out the engine bofore the shop dropped it. It was going to end up costing me too much money to pull the f22a and then get the f22b dohc dropped. I just sucked it up. I only spent 450 on the engine anyway so..
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Is the JDM F22A any good? Or is it just a normal F22A?

You should've told them that you had it shipped to a shop, where it was installed. They should've paid for the removal as well.

Either way, at least it's a newer engine!

And for the F20A, it may be revvier, but it's not a sporty engine by any means. F22B DOHC would definitely be my choice if I didn't have my H22A.

Comment

Working...
            X