Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i'm taking some online classes for highschool...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i'm taking some online classes for highschool...

i'm tryin to get ahead in the game...take some extra AP classes, and an extra business class.

does anyone know anything about how colleges react to online courses?

are they as good as classes in a school building, or are they looked at differently?

Originally posted by npor View Post
    i'm tryin to get ahead in the game...take some extra AP classes, and an extra business class.

does anyone know anything about how colleges react to online courses?

are they as good as classes in a school building, or are they looked at differently?
    As long as they are, as you say, 'extra' classes then I don't think it will be a problem at all.

As long as you have your normal 'school building' classes and do well in those then they won't discredit those classes.

Also, for the AP class if you take the exam and make they grade then that's what matters. Colleges will exempt you from certain courses based on your AP exam score, not how well you did in the class. However, the grades you make in class make an impact on your overall acceptance into school.

Basically, go to school for real and if you want to take a class or two online as extras go right ahead.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

that's what i'm doing,

im in school from 7:45am-2:40pm monday-friday

then come home and do a little online schooling too

Comment

a credit is a credit, as far as I'm concerned

I can't learn from online classes or distance learning though, I prefer a teacher to be there

the college I'm going to has online classes, and they count for a credit just like regular classes

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

my bro is taking college courses online and he hates it.
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
          X