Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap

Well my girl and I broke up after a year because of arguing. Mostly because of my dumb ass always starting arguements. But Im always in a bad mood because I work so much, stress at work, home, and school really got to me. She said there is a possibility she might want me back. But I aint waiting, I told her Id be here, but if I get something before she is ready to come back then that will be that.

Its really depressing though, no matter were im at or what im doing I cant stop thinking of her. Even with friends they will start talking about something that reminds me of her.

But I got to drive a del slo on ebay coil overs, and suprisengly it drove smooth. Il be sure to get some pics of it up along with the rest of the teams cars.

Um I also picked up and H23 transmission for $80 how is that for a deal.

A deal alright.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

ebay coils are good.
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010 View Post
        Well my girl and I broke up after a year because of arguing. Mostly because of my dumb ass always starting arguements. But Im always in a bad mood because I work so much, stress at work, home, and school really got to me. She said there is a possibility she might want me back. But I aint waiting, I told her Id be here, but if I get something before she is ready to come back then that will be that.

Its really depressing though, no matter were im at or what im doing I cant stop thinking of her. Even with friends they will start talking about something that reminds me of her.
        Just do what feels right

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
        But I got to drive a del slo on ebay coil overs, and suprisengly it drove smooth. Il be sure to get some pics of it up along with the rest of the teams cars.

Nice pick up.

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

yay for another life/relationship crisis thread! woopty doo.

you have your good days, you have your bad days. its what we call life.

and nice come-up on the h23 transmission.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Do all you can to forget her. It's the best advice any man with experience could tell you.

Unless you feel in your heart that she's the one. If you feel she's the one, then don't let go.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              Do all you can to forget her. It's the best advice any man with experience could tell you.

Unless you feel in your heart that she's the one. If you feel she's the one, then don't let go.
              fuck...you been watcing Dr. Phil huh Joser?
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I feel she is the one...Shes always had that sparkle. But work got the best of me.

I just can believe the tranny I cant wait tell I can update my members ride with a freshly painted, wire tucked, 5spd conversion, H22 cb7 with 3" exhaust...

Comment

No. I've just gotten hurt more than enough that I'm starting to open my eyes to the real world.

This kind of suffering is something I'd never wish on a man.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010 View Post

If she knew you were stressing, she should've just stuck with you instead of adding on by leaving.

Awesome deal though
                    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      No. I've just gotten hurt more than enough that I'm starting to open my eyes to the real world.

This kind of suffering is something I'd never wish on a man.
                      True dat....I hate a playa , I just crush alot (I'm a baby daddy know )
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                      X