Keep it civil ... Thoughts on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it civil ... Thoughts on this

(I am not cool enough to be able to figure out how to embed video )
    blizzard335:edited
    Last edited by blizzard335; 09-26-2008, 03:57 AM.

honestly, that was kinda difficult to watch.

she was sputtering like a whore in a confession booth. Not to say she is one, just an analogy.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Ugh.. Not president material. All I can say is that IF Mcsame gets elected he better not die.

Comment

may god help us all.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i'm sorry.. what did she say at 1:05 - 1:12 ? i honestly didn't understand

what i do know is that russia is right next to alaska..
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

she's stumbling terribly. she cannot compete with Joe Biden. you will see this if they debate. I almost feel bad for the woman. It seems like she had absolutely no idea what she was getting herself into and my opinion of the the GOP is even lower as they tried to use her/sneak her in as a trojan horse to win the election. Fail.

So much for the Right wing talk shows comparing her record to Obama's. Obama would obliterate her if women voters weren't so sensitive. The douche nozzle left wing is having a field with these interviews.

The press corps interviews are being released right now and she's stumbling all over the place there too. And who is her adviser? Setting her up with that feminazi left leaning cunt katie Couric was a seriously bad move as its common knowledge that she is a very biased "reporter".

Comment

Seems like she was chosen to pick up Hillary's voters, nothing more. She's really not ready for this kind of position. I'm not sure if she'll ever be, either.

Comment

She scares me. If you listen to all of her responses to questions, they're all full of BS and hot air. Mccain picked her because of her gender, plain and simple. It was a horrible decision which he made hoping that the people of the US would vote because she is a woman and not because of her leadership qualities.

She just got a passport? Ok, lots of people dont have passports. BUT THE VP NOMINEE? I think that sums up her foreign policy. Russia is west of Alaska and Canada is to the east. All of the world problems are solved :P

In the last three months or so of the race, I always feel like neither party should be President. I always have to choose the lesser of two evils.
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                  Mcsame
                  Creati...oh wait.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

There had to be better women the GOP had in their reserves. IT scares me to know that the party supported picking her, and she was dumb enough to think she was up to the task.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Honestly?
                      I think if McCain/Palin get elected, we're definitely going further down the shithole.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                        Honestly?
                        I think if McCain/Palin get elected, we're definitely going further down the shithole.
                        As if were not otherwise?
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Th Th Th Th Th Thats All Folks !!

The GOP grabbed her so they could get the Hillary supporters to vote for them
                          other than that her political experience is extremely limited.

Biden runs circles around her
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Obama/Clinton would've been a dominating force....but an unwise choice. We need Bill running around in panties though...first wo.....man ftw
                            VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by 460sx View Post
                              As if were not otherwise?
                              Honestly, I don't want McCain or Obama to run this country.
                              I didn't think Bush or Kerry could do it either.
                              We need better leaders in this country.
                              We need more men and women stepping up.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X