Audio/Performance Shop People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio/Performance Shop People

Why have all the guys ive met, seen or talked to, that worked at "Audio/Sound/Performance" shops, been douchebags..? Like rude, "Im cool cuz i install stereos", "my car is pimpin"--douchebags.

I think there are a few members here that share this line of work, and im pretty sure theyre not assholes. At least i hope they arent.

Ive only met one guy who was not an asshole, but he was bent on selling me something or just constantly telling me about this product or that product.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I dunno... I do the stuff on the side but thats about it...

Comment

But im talking about In-Shop guys. Installers, salemen. I mean, i know salesmen are douchebags anyway, but dude, you're selling stereos, not cadillacs.

Not only the guys selling shit, but the guys in the shop too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

the one place i went to (which tinted my windows) the guy was cool shit

Comment

Ive been to....3. Talked to ppl from over a dozen(calling around, etc). The guys in the one shop that tinted my windows, were OK. They werent cool, they werent assholes.

They shop that installed my alarm, were all douchebags except for the one guy trying to sell me a stereo.

The other ones have all given me attitude or acted like they were too busy jerking off, to talk to piddly, old me.

Comment

I've often wondered that myself. They all think they're better than everyone. I'm not claiming to be a car audio guru, but, I've done my share of installs. It's funny to go to a stereo store, listen to these douchebags blab about this stereo, that amp, then to prove them wrong, or school them on something. I had one guy just stop talking to me, walk away and left me standing there, another guy came over, started talking to me, I told him that the dude was a bitch, and I was taking my business elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
              I've often wondered that myself. They all think they're better than everyone. I'm not claiming to be a car audio guru, but, I've done my share of installs. It's funny to go to a stereo store, listen to these douchebags blab about this stereo, that amp, then to prove them wrong, or school them on something. I had one guy just stop talking to me, walk away and left me standing there, another guy came over, started talking to me, I told him that the dude was a bitch, and I was taking my business elsewhere
              thats the same thing i do to car salesman i hate them just as much if not more than people who install/sell you stuff at a store
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

haha that's why I do my own instalations, they may not be good but I don't get to deal with a-holes. I've never really liked to deal with salesmen I just go in knowing what I'm buying get it and go put it in myself, with the help of some buds of course lol. But yeah Why are salesmen douches?? All the mechanic and body people I've met are effen tight but salesmen i dunno...

Comment

in the ict all douchebags install the shit yourself and learn thats the way i refuse to give my hardearned money to someone who thinks im beneath them piss off
                  h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Working...
                  X