Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts & Prayers for 1 of our Members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
    Keanna a.k.a. breeziebabyyy, get better mama's, as a fellow CB7tuner, I'm here prayin' for ya'!
    x2 i want to see you get a full recovery so you can come to the swap at my house and the meet in nashville
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

it'll b ok!

Originally posted by kc8enb07
      does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

UPDATE

Keanna is still in the hospital due to continuous testing and what not...Appears they have stabilized her irregular heart rate, at one point but appears something else has triggered it again to being high and fast. Her breathing appears to have been stabilized. But again, more tests are being conducted to actually determine what exactly is going on.

I have passed on the thoughts, prayers, THE LOVE all of you have expressed and she is extremely grateful for this. No word as to when she my be discharged at this time. As I know something WE ALL will know something.

Trev...
        RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
          UPDATE

Keanna is still in the hospital due to continuous testing and what not...Appears they have stabilized her irregular heart rate, at one point but appears something else has triggered it again to being high and fast. Her breathing appears to have been stabilized. But again, more tests are being conducted to actually determine what exactly is going on.

I have passed on the thoughts, prayers, THE LOVE all of you have expressed and she is extremely grateful for this. No word as to when she my be discharged at this time. As I know something WE ALL will know something.

Trev...
          thanx for the update man

Comment

I was in steady contact with her last night , she is still there but she is a trooper. You are in our prayers mama.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Hope all goes well

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Get well soon.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

get better soon

i hope you get better breziebaby. (keanna) no one deserves to be stuck in the hospital. im glad they got your breathing stabalized, but i do see this sometimes in young women and its usually a pulmonary emboli causing the shortness of breath and irregular heartbeats. basically blood clots lodged in the lung or pulmonary artery usually in the hilum of the lungs. the shortness of breath is triggered by oxygen desaturation in the blood. the heart is very sensitive to changes in the oxygen saturation level. usually a spiral ct scan rules it out. i just hope they didnt do an abg on her those hurt. you usually see this in girls who are pregnant and girls on birth control who smoke.

again im not saying this is actually whats wrong with her, but it wouldnt be so unbelieveable. its just my opinion. hopefully its just an electrolyte imbalance.

and folks im a respiratory therapist so im not talking out my ass.

lastly and most importantly i hope they figure out whats wrongs with her and get better ok.

later x

Comment

i found this from another post

As of right now I can barely breathe once again. I am staying at home tonight but tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my doctor to see why I'm breathing the way I am and why I'm still getting off and on migraines. I am allergic to something and I can not figure out what exactly it is! As you guys know I'm not the one to cry but I'm now because I have the biggest headache. I've taken medicine for it and nothing is working. I've been sick off and on since I had my doctor visit last week about them taking my cyst that keeps resurfacing and to do scans of my brain to see if I have a tumor or anything that's causing me to have these constant and heavy migraines. I wake up days with a migraine and I just cry myself back to sleep because I don't want to see light. I'm cold, although my thermometer reads 82 degrees in my house!! My eyes are itching and burning. I can barely breathe and I can feel my heart beat which is unusually beating different. I'm just sluggish as hell. I just wanted to send this and let everyone know what's going on. Some of you guys know little things that's going on but not everything. I'ma get off here and finish working these photos and returning calls/texts. I just wanted you guys to know just in case I'm M.I.A. for a couple of weeks because they have me hostige in a hospital or something. You guys know my number, use it. Peace guys!
                    ok after reading this from another post by breezie i think it sound more of a thyroid dysfunction or anemia issue based on your numerous different symptoms. ask you doctor about a possible thyroid dysfunction. if you think it allergies realted then ask to see a allergist to test you.

my opinion
                    1-stress
                    2-possible hypothyriodism
                    3-possible estrogen dominance (not enough progesterone)

i wish i could afforded medical school, cuz i would went. i like making people better or try to
                    in any case breezie i wish you godspeed on getting better and back into the cb7 life your accustomed to.

later x
                    Last edited by xfactortype1; 10-18-2008, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Lady K i wish and pray u get well soon, seem like such a cool and down to earth person. i know ur a strong person so im 100% positive u will get through this, just stay strong and remember with prayer anything is possible, remember i have to see u at the december meet

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                      disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Hell, I just talked to her a few days ago and she said everything was fine.

Hope you get better Keanna!

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I'm home guys, thanks for all the love and prayers. I am lucky to have a family like you!!

Originally posted by Juice21
                          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                          Originally posted by GameChewer
                          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                            I'm home guys, thanks for all the love and prayers. I am lucky to have a family like you!!
                            you crazy woman you told me you was fine
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Glad you're home and on the road to sweet restoration
                              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                              ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                                you crazy woman you told me you was fine
                                I was okay, then all of a sudden I'm in the hospital

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
                                Glad you're home and on the road to sweet restoration
                                yep, i'm home in bed of course. I'm watching "Brown Sugar" actually I gotta get off this computer before Trev realizes I'm still on here shhhhhhh don't tell him

Originally posted by Juice21
                                thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                                Originally posted by GameChewer
                                Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Working...
                                X