Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car got broken into

while I was at the Active ride shop warehouse event in mira loma,
    the mother fuckers took my skateboard, my head unit, and amplifier, also they fucked up my alarm...
    If i find out who the fuck did it, i will fuck them up!

oh btw. if any fellow members were at this event and saw anything, your help would be appreciated greatly

Comment

damn man that fuckin sucks thats why i dont have a system anymore i had 2 memphis 12's they were loud as fuck but that shit got stolen one night and fuck it its not worth the money anymore id rather spend on my motor than another system that could get stolen lol but fuck thieves good luck finding them
      to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
      Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

yea i know what you mean... in all honesty i am not doing anymore mods to the cb, its just going to be a DD from now on..this is the 2nd time ive had shit stolen..once i have more money ima move on to a new car

Comment

this happened at a big event, someone broke in and took some shit. i also left my car unlocked ta the gathering too.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

were you at the same event I was

My car was locked. There is a big warehouse company in front of where my car was parked, I am going to go to them tomorrow to see if they have any security footage

Comment

Originally posted by helofast View Post
              were you at the same event I was

My car was locked. There is a big warehouse company in front of where my car was parked, I am going to go to them tomorrow to see if they have any security footage
              nah man, weksos gathering here in norcal.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

that sucks bro, we work to make what we have better, then fuckers find ways to fuck it up

Comment

Im thinking of adding something that when the alarm goes off will take digital pictures or somethin..

anybody ever heard of anything like this?

Comment

what you need to do is park it somewhere closer where u can keep an eye out n get a better alarm that sucks to hear they broke into ur car i fuckin hate thieves go0d luck on ur find!!!
                    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Never put anything eye catching in your car. I learned that with my incident. Well actually I was just tired as hell and didnt bother hiding my shit. Just takes that one time you slack off. Sorry to hear though man.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I had my GPS window mount stuck to my window one time without the GPS even on it and someone smashed my window thinking I had it in the car because they saw the mount. I found my window broken and the mount smashed on the ground the next day. I guess they smashed the mount in spite because I pissed them off that they had to go thru the trouble of breaking in and didn't get nothing. People are fucking crazy. My CB7 is the only car I park outside now. I pay for my cars to be kept in a garage because people around here will take anything they can.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                        Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                        My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                          Never put anything eye catching in your car. I learned that with my incident. Well actually I was just tired as hell and didnt bother hiding my shit. Just takes that one time you slack off. Sorry to hear though man.
                          Yeah I know what you mean, normally i'd hide the faceplate of my CD player, but I guess I was too excited about the event that I just didn't.. I look back and it was stupid not to, cause thats a big hit for thieves, places where a car is going to be parked with no security for at least an hour.

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                          I had my GPS window mount stuck to my window one time without the GPS even on it and someone smashed my window thinking I had it in the car because they saw the mount. I found my window broken and the mount smashed on the ground the next day. I guess they smashed the mount in spite because I pissed them off that they had to go thru the trouble of breaking in and didn't get nothing. People are fucking crazy. My CB7 is the only car I park outside now. I pay for my cars to be kept in a garage because people around here will take anything they can.

That sucks, good thing it was only the window that was busted tho, id rather have a busted window than was took. I've heard Queens is pretty crazy place..

Comment

as my grandmother says

"they will pay for it in the end"

the people who thief show that they are incapable of doing something original and just "bite off" other peoples hard work.
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                              as my grandmother says

"they will pay for it in the end"

the people who thief show that they are incapable of doing something original and just "bite off" other peoples hard work.
                              True. I want justice as anybody else who would be in my position.

Comment

Working...
                              X