Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7tuner.com donation thread?

Ok so I looked for one, and we don't have one

I definately think we should setup something to encourage users to help out a little with the cost of running this place. I know I love this place, and would love to throw up some money to help. Anybody else?
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

maybe, ill donate parts to it, lol.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

well it could help us upgrade to a little more hosting space and fund some other extras such as a clothing line and more decals....

not sure if we should create a donation thread or possibly add in a donation button somewhere at the top of the forum. i know cpmike said he could probably hook that up.

Comment

The button idea seems to be the easiest to maintain and find...compared to a thread

Also, its a fine idea.. its just that you know tuners, broke as (excuse my french) fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by accordzoom
          broke as (excuse my french) fuck.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

We can have t-shirts made here: www.cafepress.com

No upfront money, print on demand, atx keeps the profits for hosting and upgrades. They can even produce stickers for CB7Tuner.

We order, use our CC, the site profits and doesn't have to worry about delivery or getting robbed.
            Bart: What's your name?
            Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

I tried that a couple of posts ago it didnt work cause noone wanted to try it muthfuckas be cheap up in here. Atleast a dollar

Comment

yeap people are broke liike me. lol. but yeah people that have the money should donate. i mean most of us haven't seen the door of a mechanic shop for a while. lol.

as for the shirts i am up for it. but make it good material. i need a shart that will withhold all the cleaning up. lol sometime i forget and work on my car with my good shirts on.
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I know I would like a shirt and stickers.

I would be much more inclined to purchase if I could do it online like that.

No offense.
                  Bart: What's your name?
                  Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

been there tried that

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=donation
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                      yeap people are broke liike me. lol. but yeah people that have the money should donate. i mean most of us haven't seen the door of a mechanic shop for a while. lol.
                      you can afford a mechanic....damn im broker than you all my work i have to do myself..lol

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Originally posted by DRAGGEN
                        you can afford a mechanic....damn im broker than you all my work i have to do myself..lol
                        "way to much time and money"

...come on now, which is it?? broke or rich?

i wouldnt mind donating. and if you do decide to start this site fundraiser, i have an idea for you. add an option that allows us to upload pics and vids to the site.

Comment

that car was built over 6 years....lol so yeah alot of time more than money the only thing i didnt do on that car was the paint.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                            "way to much time and money"

...come on now, which is it?? broke or rich?

i wouldnt mind donating. and if you do decide to start this site fundraiser, i have an idea for you. add an option that allows us to upload pics and vids to the site.
                            lol i am broke. but at least i can find the money to buy a shirt and donates some $$$$ specially since this is my second home. lol
                            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                            X