this car sale kind of made me laugh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93accordfreak View Post
    Did you read the rest of the posts in this thread?

I wiki-ed it.
    Yeah I read everything, I'm just writing/thinking out loud.

Comment

I've never been a big fan of j-body's but hey, the fact that this is a real thing is kind of interesting. Glad I learned about this.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post

wtf.
        IIRC those were from when the SUV boom kicked off. Honda was caught with its pants down so they bought an isuzu or something to that effect. For some reason I always think of the SHO taurus. I think that one had a yamaha motor? Suzuki? I can't remember these things. I was too young.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboZach View Post
          For some reason I always think of the SHO taurus. I think that one had a yamaha motor? Suzuki? I can't remember these things. I was too young.
          Yamaha 24 valve 3.0

Hauled ass, I think it was quicker than a Mustang GT if I remember right.
          MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
          Originally posted by deevergote
          i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
            My friend Kyle has one ,"TOYOTA CAVALIER", all the stickers under the hood are in japanese,and his owners manual all say toyota cavalier,

I took pictures of his engine and owners manual I got to find to post.
            I'll be honest, this one looks pretty sick. I'll be honest also about how I never liked Toyotas and now even less since I've learned they play with Chevrolets.
            NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post

and yeah speaking of re-badges and all....

I so did not know this.

wtf.
              WTF! Is this, I could possibly understand if it was badged as a chevy, due to suzuki making the diesel engines for chevy trucks.

Comment

well ill be....

Comment

To tell you the truth, you could call that Cavalier a Toyota or Honda or even a goddamn Ferrari if you wanted....doesn't change the fact that it's still a pos to me

Just because Toyota made a Cavalier doesn't mean JACK. It's STILL a Cavalier, it's STILL a Chevy no matter what the hell you badge it as. So don't go saying your view of the Cavalier has changed just because it's badged as a Toyota....what a load of bull. That just goes to show you that you guys only think of a name....so now they call it a Toyota so you're in love with it and see it differently? Give me a fuckin break.
                  VIP Status.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r
                      and appearently theres a TRD version. no joke.

Not bad........Though I rather take the Corolla over that..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig

Just because Toyota made a Cavalier doesn't mean JACK. It's STILL a Cavalier, it's STILL a Chevy no matter what the hell you badge it as. So don't go saying your view of the Cavalier has changed just because it's badged as a Toyota....what a load of bull. That just goes to show you that you guys only think of a name....so now they call it a Toyota so you're in love with it and see it differently? Give me a fuckin break.
                        True that.......Remind me of Geo/Chevy/Pontiac Prizm/Nova/Vibe and Toyota Corolla/Matrix.......

either one won't matter...still yota under the hood..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

That's why I wouldn't touch the above, and some Mazdas.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
                            I'll be honest also about how I never liked Toyotas and now even less since I've learned they play with Chevrolets.
                            I think its the other way around. Example are the Geo/Chevrolet Prizm and the Toyota Corolla.

Just because its one of the best selling cars in the world.
                            Started back in the 85s(not the 70s) where its a Chevy Nova aka Corolla.

Then later to Prizm, and now Matrix.
                            Make me laugh

Honest, I like Chevy but that is just off

Comment

I would totally dip it. It looks clean.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                              '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                              '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X