nieghbor blows his brain out!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nieghbor blows his brain out!?!

so i was coming home from work to get some things and give my lady a kiss and i see these cop cars...and like a mobile crime lab and two detectives with gloves on... im like oh shit what did i do now.. did i not pay my traffic tickets or did my lady do something crazy while i was at work???? wtf... so i go in my apartment around the back way and find everything is AY OK in the dungeon... so i go up to the detective and im like.. uh i live here in this building wtf is going on... and the detective was like suicide..and im like what apartment..and he points up to the third floor..and im like i know that dude!!!! I look up and i see the window blinds were stained with blood and the glass was knocked out kinda disturbing i talked to my neighbors later on seems some people dont care.. asked if they knew what happened and they didnt know about it until i pointed up to the window...sick part is they didnt clean up the mess yet its just sitting there his blood / grey matter on the window blinds all out of order.... ill take pics later or maybe i wont due to respect... its like all the nieghbor hood kids can see it
    Was a white dude around 23 seemed kinda "thugged" out affliction shirt type dude walked a pit bull... seemed pretty cool i talked to him like a few weeks back maybe like once or twice he was trying to sell me some motorcycle gear like right when he moved in..and i was like i dont got the cash for it maybe some other time....then i would be on my patio smoking a cig and i would give him the head bob like whats up mang...and he didnt respond i was like ok.. i dont socialize with my neighbors keep to myself long story short.. i guess he seemed like an ok dude.. couldnt really tell anything was wrong with him just queit type. I have 3 theories why he committed suicide
    1) fucked up economy.. the dow jones dropping i just learned about this morning maybe he had large amount tied up...strapped for cash trying to sell me motorcycle gear
    2) his girlfriend.. she was a foxy lady i remember seeing a bit of tension between them like at 530 am in the morning on a monday morning they were just coming in im thinking she was a stripper he was in a tie... never seen them dressed up maybe a wedding reception who knows.. she was a fox tho
    3) holiday season blues and/ or combination of 1 and 2
    either way i still think that is the coward way to go ... i would rather die a long painful agonizing painful death than die in my youth from a suicide...dudes face keeps popping in my head never thought deeply about suicide and its affects on others around the vicinity maybe im getting soft

hits real close to home when its close to home. its a shame. really makes you think about your own life . .

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

is this real?

dude thats messed up.. it suck when sum1 u see everyday dies even if you dont really socialize

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
        is this real?

dude thats messed up.. it suck when sum1 u see everyday dies even if you dont really socialize
        yeah bro

i socialize but not with my neighbors i live and let live guess maybe i could have like lent an open ear

Comment

fuck.

life is crazy man. you never know when or what shit will go down.

shit happens I guess.

Comment

wow that is fucked up
            i had a best friend die in a car crash and they could never figure out what happen

Comment

whoa that was an eyefull. But man, craaaazyy... Nobody heard anything when it happened? kinda suspicious...

Comment

Suicide is one of the highest on the list of ways to die, I dont consider it a cowardly way to go, especially if you are suffering from something terminal

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22
                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                  yeah bro

i socialize but not with my neighbors i live and let live guess maybe i could have like lent an open ear
                  coulda woulda shoulda. you cant help everyone in the world.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I hate to hear when someone younger than me off's themself, I just wanna tell them it will be alright

and don't consider yourself "getting soft", our hearts get heavier with age, so we have to get stronger to carry them, and we learn to emphasize with other people. It means you're more mature

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

This lady called me the other day when she found her 27 yo son who shot himself in the chest. Did it over his exwife and she didn't even act like she cared, she just asked for his wallet. He left behind a 5 yo daughter also...

Happens everyday though

Comment

my teachers friend committed suicide between 3 and 6 am yesterday morning..

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                          my teachers friend committed suicide between 3 and 6 am yesterday morning..
                          i seriously think the economy has something to do with some of these suicides..

but they finally cleaned this dudes brains off the windows and replaced the glass.... i swear they better give a discount to the next person that moves in there... im gonna be the first to tell my neighbors if they do move in there

i found out years ago another guy killed his gf and stuck the baby in the freezer here in my apartments... i swear i better not have this dudes fridge

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                            i seriously think the economy has something to do with some of these suicides..

but they finally cleaned this dudes brains off the windows and replaced the glass.... i swear they better give a discount to the next person that moves in there... im gonna be the first to tell my neighbors if they do move in there

i found out years ago another guy killed his gf and stuck the baby in the freezer here in my apartments... i swear i better not have this dudes fridge
                            Eeesh.....Ever considered relocating?
                            Last edited by flyinlow; 12-03-2008, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Bo you need to get up outta there.

Comment

Working...
                              X