ok guys got a good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guys got a good ?

maaco is begging me to let them paint my car they are givving me major deals and i was wondering what your guys opinion is on maaco cause the deals you cant beat.....

Originally posted by jmoney8659 View Post
    maaco is begging me to let them paint my car they are givving me major deals and i was wondering what your guys opinion is on maaco cause the deals you cant beat.....
    alot of people say that macco offers cheap prices and their work is shoddy. But i say give them a shot if they mess up make em fix it

Comment

they give everyone a deal, that's how desperate they are to get your work.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

bottom line is they suck

Comment

Originally posted by cb7dazz View Post
          bottom line is they suck
          so who would you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
            so who would you prefer?
            i'd much rather get a local guy/shop who has a good reputation, and evidence of his painting abilities.

maaco is the same as mcdonalds, and any other chain.

Comment

i was gonna get paintjob at maaco one day but since my paint was cracking they told me their would have to eliminate my paint which eventually will continue to crack even after new paint is added over it which would cost more...but couldnt i jus have primer it a couple times so that the cracked paint wont break over the new paint?

Comment

just repaint the entire thing.

Comment

You have a good question mark?
                  What makes is a good question mark?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=110551

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

they give "major deals" to everyone.. they have always been super low priced..

and honestly, i have seen good and bad from them.. the biggest deal is that they dont prep the car prior to paint.. they MIGHT sand down the old paint a bit, but a lot of times they dont.. if you can prep your car beforehand (sand and prime) and then take it to them, it will probably come out decent..

Comment

ok well y in the hell would i prep my car evidentally you guys havent saw my car there are absolutely no flaws in my paint im basically getting a respray no prep really needed at alll.......

Comment

sooooooooooo why the hell bother if there are no flaws in your paint?.. that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
                          sooooooooooo why the hell bother if there are no flaws in your paint?.. that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever..
                          to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                          Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

first off paint looks damn good when it is fresh and if this is gonna cause this much shit fuck it i am gonna be done with this cause all everyone ever does is get smart about shit on here come on grow up

Comment

first off paint looks damn good when it is fresh and if this is gonna cause this much shit fuck it i am gonna be done with this cause all everyone ever does is get smart about shit on here come on grow up

Comment

Working...
                              X