X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

initial d.hands down.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I haven't seen wangana but Initial D is the shit heres some of my collection and I have the game on psp

Marry Jane

Comment

the tokyo pop english dubbed initial d is absolute garbage. they ruined it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
          the tokyo pop english dubbed initial d is absolute garbage. they ruined it.
          then dont watch it.

almost all dubbed movies or shows are crap compared to their jdm counterparts ~_~
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I got way hooked on initial D and saw every episode. That was back when I had to find episodes on limewire and stuff.

At first I watched english dubs, but once I got used to reading subs, I realized how much better they were

Never saw wangan, not sure if I want to

Originally posted by nhia-cb7 View Post
            initial-d, cause I like to see the look of their faces when they got over take by the 86
            NANI?!?!?!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
              then dont watch it.

almost all dubbed movies or shows are crap compared to their jdm counterparts ~_~
              i mean they changed the story. they made the names stupid. they changed the music. they cut stuff out. its not just that the voices suck. they literally ripped the show to shreds.

and wangan is good. kid finds a 240z in a junkyard. apparently its cursed. he crashes it twice but keeps fixing it. it killed the previous owner and his sister ends up finding the main character. its interesting. a lot of the same character dynamics as initial d. the main opponent is a doctor that drives a porsche. then theres a girl that drives a gtr and a dude in a ferrari. its cool that it features some different cars. its not an initial d ripoff but it doesnt have the same feel to me. i liked the initial d formula beter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                i mean they changed the story. they made the names stupid. they changed the music. they cut stuff out. its not just that the voices suck. they literally ripped the show to shreds.

and wangan is good. kid finds a 240z in a junkyard. apparently its cursed. he crashes it twice but keeps fixing it. it killed the previous owner and his sister ends up finding the main character. its interesting. a lot of the same character dynamics as initial d. the main opponent is a doctor that drives a porsche. then theres a girl that drives a gtr and a dude in a ferrari. its cool that it features some different cars. its not an initial d ripoff but it doesnt have the same feel to me. i liked the initial d formula beter.
                formula d or project d? or was project d the same shit as formula d but japanese.

Comment

formula d is the drifting series that happens in real life. it has nothing to do with the cartoon. project d is the team started by ryosuke in the anime, and is the focus of the fourth stage (season).

i dont know if tokyo pop even got as far as the fourth stage. i hope not.

i also just learned while checking my facts that a second "extra stage" was made and should be released now. the first "extra stage" was the one that focused on the girls. impact blue.

Comment

yes impact blue, they show her boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                      o rly? i must watch now.
                      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

i dont remember that. gotta watch again!

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                          o rly? i must watch now.
                          you cant be serious you mean to tell me that you didnt see that episode?

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                            and good boobs they are now if her friend would just join in on the fun. that = teh hentai lol

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                              you cant be serious you mean to tell me that you didnt see that episode?
                              i probably did.. but dont remember.. it was the first extra stage right?
                              ~_~ i dont know...
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Working...
                              X