Slick's dog is having puppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick's dog is having puppies

well as the one that came to help with my 5 speed swap my dogs had sex on that day. well now the puppies are coming. So far i have 2 little boys and she is pushing out the third one so i dunno how many more we got coming. i will update later on with pics of the little guys/girls cuz they are so cute....

oh yea they are full blooded golden retrievers

sorry for the blurry pics the puppies dont stay still very long

Update they are 5 weeks today they are even eating dry dog food now that i set out for their mom thats good

Last edited by slick; 02-08-2009, 01:27 PM.
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

thats cool man... but u didnt have to give the detials that shes shooting one out now LOL
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

lol. i love how you've commemorated the day of your 5spd swap with your dogs doin' the dirty.
      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
        thats cool man... but u didnt have to give the detials that shes shooting one out now LOL
        come on details are good. you dont want to know what she had to do in order for them to breathe....

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
        lol. i love how you've commemorated the day of your 5spd swap with your dogs doin' the dirty.
        well thats when it happened when i went to meet nic, keanna, and dave

ninja edit: oh yea we have 5 puppies now 3 boys and 2 girls
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

lol
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

ok we are now at 7 puppies and this is her first heat

Comment

haha i miss my gloden

The Race Car

Comment

6 weeks there up for sale

Comment

pics!

Comment

camera is charging

Comment

pics uploaded

Comment

Cute puppies. I like how you were like "She's already had two and shooting a third one out." "Now we're up to five." "Seven now." Kinda makes you go is she ever going to stop?

lol two regional meet pics in a row. I kinda like your guys' better, but I'm partial to night cityscapes.
                        Last edited by bluecb7; 01-04-2009, 07:01 PM.
                        Originally posted by 92dm
                        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                        VOUCHES
                        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

nice, imagine those puppys running around your house. That would be a fun mess. (not to clean up)

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
                            Cute puppies. I like how you were like "She's already had two and shooting a third one out." "Now we're up to five." "Seven now." Kinda makes you go is she ever going to stop?

lol two regional meet pics in a row. I kinda like your guys' better, but I'm partial to night cityscapes.
                            i thought there were goint to be 8 cuz she kept on pushing but nothing came out and i was so relieved cuz its going to be hell the next 6 weeks. i have 7 puppies 2 full grown dogs and an 8 month old....

and its weird i like your sig pic better reminds me of the pier in chicago. my uncle lives right next to it

Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
                            nice, imagine those puppys running around your house. That would be a fun mess. (not to clean up)
                            hopefully they will all be gone once they are old enough but they are fun now cuz they are so soft and cute.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                              i thought there were goint to be 8 cuz she kept on pushing but nothing came out and i was so relieved cuz its going to be hell the next 6 weeks. i have 7 puppies 2 full grown dogs and an 8 month old....

hopefully they will all be gone once they are old enough but they are fun now cuz they are so soft and cute.
                              I miss having puppies around, I love it when they first start walking, it's really amusing to me lol.

Originally posted by slick
                              and its weird i like your sig pic better reminds me of the pier in chicago. my uncle lives right next to it
                              That's because it is the pier in Chicago, it's one of the few places that has been suggested, but some of us (including me) don't really want to have it in such a crowded place.
                              Originally posted by 92dm
                              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                              VOUCHES
                              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Working...
                              X