Movie: The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie: The Grudge

Yeah this movie is a keeper I advise everyone to be strongly advised that the movie, it was hot the ending well thats a different story definitely worth the money imo. THere is also supposed to be The ring2 its supposed to come out ,but these movies are almost alike. BUt see the grudge you will be like oh shit the stuff that happened in the movie had everyone screamin like crazy go and see it.

It was true everyone screamed when i went to say it but what pissed me off was that the theater i went to was full of 14yr olds so i had to flip out on a handful of them that wouldnt shut up during the movie Also it didnt have a ringish twist to it

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

they couldnt be quiet cause they were scared of the movie.

Comment

Well in my case the ones sitting behind me apparently they couldnt decide who was gonna b on the corner so, they kept switching over and over again throughout the movie i wanted to punch them soo bad lol they got lucky one of their moms was there but she couldnt control them either

Frost White Member 13
        My Ride

Comment

bebe's kids i bet they were from the projects

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            they couldnt be quiet cause they were scared of the movie.
            hahah thats soo true. when i was watching the new exorcist movie, this fourty-year old in front of me keep laughing at the most suspenseful parts. got annoying, and i couldn't have been scared as much as i would have been.

Comment

hey icedplaya..you should have puched the mom and made an example out of her.

Comment

damn thats messed up thats how shit gets started i know once a fight breaks out instead of watchin the screen people are gonna asess their attention to people fightin in aisle 20 section 2 imma be watchin eating the popcorn like hmm a 2 for one.

Comment

I was just kiddin...I understand how annoying it is when your try'n to watch a move you spent 13 bucks for, and you can't gather what's going on becasue the dicks around you are talking and laughing. Even more anoying when the parental figure with a group of kids can't control them.

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                    hey icedplaya..you should have puched the mom and made an example out of her.
                    I wanted to but being she was caucasian and i'm dominican you know how that woulda turned out in court lol

Frost White Member 13
                    My Ride

Comment

HAHA...True that!!

Comment

yup pimpslappin aint easy probably would have gotten 20 for just lookin at her.lol

Comment

i didnt read the post cuz i dont wanna get it spoiled...jus one question WAS IT WORTH IT????

Comment

ya that movie scared the sh&t out of me but i thought it sucked...

1966 Chevy Nova
                            1974 Super Beetle
                            2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                            2004 Honda Element
                            2004 Honda Ruckus
                            2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                            www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

it was the ending that sucked

Comment

Working...