im thinking about losing the cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im thinking about losing the cb7

dont get me wrong but im starting to get annoyed with my cb everyday my boy tells me to get a different hond and i've put alot of money into the cb but right about now im thinkin about gettin a 97 & up ek coupe or hatch idk and plus parts for our cbs are hard to find (if you want the good stuff) idk if you have any ideas post them up
    I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
    I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
    THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
    ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

dont be a quitter
    why would you want to be like everyone else? keep the cb just because they tell you to get a civic.
    OHIO CB7'S #11
    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Hell, I'd trade my CB7 for an EK hatch.
      So, I can't talk you into keeping the CB.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yea i called my brothe cause he has a midori hatch at his house and i might buy it
        I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
        THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
        ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

Well, now that you've said it's Midori Green, there'd be no way in hell I'd keep the CB.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

It's up to you man. Only you can make the decision.
            Raceline USA

Comment

the thing i like about the cb's is stuff is hard to get, which means when you get it, your one of the few, i've had the civics and crxs and such, you can buy pretty much anything and it gets hard to be unique.

but do what you got to do, i let go of my baby to buy a four door to accommodate my daughter, so i know how you feel.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
              DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

my brother is a very funny he jus told me to give 8500 for the civic cause it has 76,000 original miles on it so i laughed and hung up but its alright i kno he has an h22 in his storage unit and i have the key so if i dont get a civic im gonna do the cb up
                I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

Ive owned a 98 civic before....It was a si coupe (remember im from canada).....it was fucking slow as balls......but I knew that going in.....it did suck going from the torque of the F to the non-torque of the D

But honestly if i could go back again I would have never traded in that car to get my 08 si.....As has been mentioned aftermarket parts are literally everywhere.....its fucking light....and since I had the si model I had power everything and a moon roof.....so IMO I upgraded from the cb to the ej....I have nothing but love for the cb...but honestly if you are planning on building a legit, highly modded car....the cb isnt your best choice

And to the people who say civics suck cuz you cant be unique...I laugh because honestly how many people on here are truly unique....Most people are lowered 2-3".....OEM rims....Front lip....Red/clears.....granted the more unique parts are harder to come by.....but not many of those people who feel the are unique will pay the cash needed to buy them

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i just turned down a b16 ef hatch for my cb.i say keep the cb,and build it.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
                      the thing i like about the cb's is stuff is hard to get, which means when you get it, your one of the few, i've had the civics and crxs and such, you can buy pretty much anything and it gets hard to be unique.

but do what you got to do, i let go of my baby to buy a four door to accommodate my daughter, so i know how you feel.
                      x2 100%. I love my cb's just for the fact that if you want something for it or it will be a pain in the ass to find it or just make it yur self. Thats the fun of it, you buy it, get it or whatever, then show it off to everyone. Civic's they are women man you see then everywhere, plus its nothing rare so you could make your civic look unique, besides paint and body kit.
                      I LOVE MY WAGON
                      [
                      Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
                      Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
                      Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

I got two words for you, Good bye and I hope you find the car you want. More like 11 but you get the point.
                        1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

around here the kids with the civic's are getting to be "cookie cutter" with the body kits and such. I'd keep the CB and do it up but thats my opinion.
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Get rid of it.....

Mainly so I don't have to read your punctuation-less babble any more.

Fuck!

Comment

I agree with tony and k-mart.
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X