Update for those who care.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update for those who care.

As most of you know i was in a car wreck December 4th.

I was in the hospital 13 days. I broke my pelvise in 3 places and 7 ribs. i was bleeding from my spleen and kidney, and i punctured my left lung.

Since being home i have recovered pretty well. I still have 2 rods coming out of my pelvise with a halo(fixture) attached to them. they are to keep my pelvise in place along with 2 internal screws. The doctor said i wouldnt be able to put any pressure on my left leg for 10-12 weeks after my surgery(surgery was done Dec. 9th). I can now stand with out much difficulty. i have to stand on my right leg and pivot on it to get into my wheelchair. Back on the 3rd of this month i started having very bad muscle spasms in my right leg and i mean they were bad. I'm a big guy and i've been through alot in my life, but when i cry about something, you know its bad. I went to the doctor on tuesday of this week and the doctor changed some of my meds around and set up a ct scan for yesterday. Well, I went to the hospital yesterday for my ct scan, that took about 5 minutes total. I asked my mom if she wanted to go see my nurses that i had and she said yeah. we went up to the 11th floor, and as soon as we got to the nurse's station, my nurses started crowding around me, but there was one that stood out. she was one of two of my favorite nurses that i had. i guess i was on some good ass meds because i didnt remember her looking as beautiful as she did yesterday. theres HOT nurses, and then there are beautiful women...i couldnt get over her for the rest of the day, and im still thinking about her now. but shes older and married.

Well i go back to the doctor on feb. 2nd. I'll find out whats wrong with my leg then. and i'll keep you guys posted in this thread.

Also i have been collecting some parts for my next cb...

haha heres some pics

not for the car really but...

^^sweetest key chain EVER!!!

continued to 2nd post

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

and a couple of me and my "halo"the ones that know me, will see that i've lost weight, but i look a little rough, i need a hair cut, i need to shave, and i need more contacts. haha

^halo
    heres the rod coming out of my side and where the halo connects, also where i had 21 staples

thanks for reading.

comments welcome.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

that 'halo' looks redicuously painful....but atleast your getting better man wish you a full and fast recovery.

ps:i want your sprintharts

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

the hospital sucks. i spent a week there last year.

Comment

thanks guys. yeah, the hospital sucks, but i miss my nurses.

I'm getting the sprintharts repaired, repolished, and im prolly painting them black.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Glad you're out and o.k. Never a good thing to hear about anybody involved in a pretty bad accident.

On the plus side, looks like your new CB is going to be quiet a car!

Comment

christ jordan!! what car were you in? please not the cb7!! I sold you something for it a long time ago, just can't remember what.

I totaled my mustang, if it helps any! but i just hurt my neck. you got fucked up my friend. what happened?
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                christ jordan!! what car were you in? please not the cb7!! I sold you something for it a long time ago, just can't remember what.

I totaled my mustang, if it helps any! but i just hurt my neck. you got fucked up my friend. what happened?
                yeah man, it was the cb.

i had a blind spot and i got hit in the drivers door.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123600
                ^link to thread with pics and story.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Glad to see your doin alright. Looks like once you've healed, you have some work ahead of ya. Hope you have a speedy recovery

Comment

thanks man. yeah, i have some work to do to get better. and i have some car building when i get better too.

I was sitting here making the 2nd post and my mom comes in with a box with my spoon reservoir covers. so i didnt get a pic in time for that.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Nice pick-ups man , cant wait to see the ride when its all on

+ hope you have a speedy recovery bro
                      93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                      1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                      1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                      1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                      1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                      1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Polish them sprintharts!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

haha, will do bro. i just want to get out of this wheel chair and get to walkin

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Hope you fully recover and a hot nurse helps

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22
                            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

glad to hear youre doin much better man it seems really pain full but atleast you`re getting better again get well soon!! stay!!!

-Marlon
                              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Working...
                              X