Official:"so I Crashed" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official:"so I Crashed" Thread

yea i crashed into a snow bank lol we went to this empty lot to do ice drifting cause the last time we went it was fun as hell but it didnt have to much ice so we pull into the entrance and i didnt even pull the e brake and we were swervin so then we started to swereve out of control and the car went side ways into the snow bank so i get out the car and we were stuck on the low peak of the bank but you kno whats funny is that the only thing that got messed up was the legend lip lol so we get out and push the rear of the car out cause we were literally on ice so we pushed the car over to make it look like i ran straight into the bank so long story short i took us an hour in the freezin cold to get out

but yea i def. learned my lesson im never ice driftin or e brakin it again i will have pics up later when i get home lol
    I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
    I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
    THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
    ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

`last week i was driving my roomate's neon. i went from hiway 71 to hiway 90 west. on the merge land the guy infront of me locked up his brakes. so i started doing some hard braking and some stupid reason the guy next to me swerved close to me so i got closer tot he wall as close i could. idiot me i got too close to the snow that is plowed up there and the car got caught on. kinda like did a all right braking lol and the car just spun out and ran into the wall! i just rocked it outa nd drove home. not a scratch or dent! but i did have to change my pants LOL
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

First day i got my cb7 i went to the car wash and on my way through the automatic one that washes it for you i couldnt drive so i didnt turn wide enuff.....and barely missed a yellow caution pole....but missing the pole i cudnt make it in the wash so without thinking i through it in reverse and my bumper caught on the pole and pulled it completly off...

Comment

My 92 DX coupe turbo project met a wall ass-end first. I actually miss that car.

Comment

Rear-ended my buddy's 89 civic hatch going like 5mph. No airbags or anything, but hard eough i knocked the car into Neutral and my ex hit the windshield, causing it to crack. She was ok. the headband she was wearing took the bulnt force and she had a few cuts/scrapes on her head. I just had a bad case of "seatbelt chest" for a day or two.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Damn all these crash stories are crazy keep them coming
            I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
            THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
            ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

i bumper taped a lady at a red light with out insaurance, and then got out and talked to her and left

Comment

none for me
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

i was driving with my wife who was pregnant at the time in the car going home from wally world and a lady decided she wanted to beat the light and t-boned my car on my wifes side. luckly she was ok and so was the baby.

this was like in feburary of last year
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                    i was driving with my wife who was pregnant at the time in the car going home from wally world and a lady decided she wanted to beat the light and t-boned my car on my wifes side. luckly she was ok and so was the baby.

this was like in feburary of last year
                    good thing u were all alright
                    I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                    THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                    ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

i did a similar thing but on dirt lol. about 5 years ago i had a beat up 91 cavailer i delivered pizzas in. after work on day we took it out "rallying" on some dirt road. drifting through the first turn was fun, so i took the next one a little faster.... and under steered straight into the dirt embankment burying the car from the front bumper to the front wheels, the rears wheels werent touching the ground someone passing by helped us push it out and somehow there was no damage so the car lived to be beat on another day
                      FA1

Comment

Post pics of crashed cbs or whatever you were driving.....mmmmm no crash for me yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X