What are you all doing for tonight Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you all doing for tonight Halloween

Well looks like im not doing anything.. It doesnt even feel like halloween blah and it sucks i wish i was doing something like getting drunk and such :-/

Blah

I am doing what I do best. Toke till you choke.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
      I am doing what I do best. Toke till you choke.

big smoker eh? jesus lol i wish i could get drunk

Comment

party at my boys crib son.
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i went to a bar this past thursday, i went to a club yesterday and im going to a trip club tonite...oh, and i dressed up as fred flintstone

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

my hallloween was last night, and im hung over today...as i am working as well,
            so thats my halloween

Comment

Shit, not much of anything. Probally kick back and watch a movie. We don't get any trick or treaters at our house becasue we are so far off the road. Went to a party last night and got tanked.

Comment

nothing......just chillin with my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                  nothing......just chillin with my girl.
                  Then why are you on the intrAweb?
                  Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Spent the day at Cedar Point (Last day of the season), then came home and chilled with my girl... now, off to bed for yet another day of class... I cant wait for this semester to end!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Sat on the porch handing out candy... the same candy that I always hated getting No full size Snickers from me!

I worked in the morning, wearing a witch hat... people asked what I was, and I said "pretending to care". I work as a waiter, and people don't go to lunch on Halloween... I made $26, then sold the damn $1 hat to a coworker for $4

Then I watched Chocloat and Dead Like Me (great episode tonight). My girl was with me through it all (even work, we both opened the place) so it was all good.

Comment

went to see the movie "Saw", and then chilled with my roomates..

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna
                          Spent the day at Cedar Point (Last day of the season), then came home and chilled with my girl... now, off to bed for yet another day of class... I cant wait for this semester to end!

Yeah ceder point rocks.. you shoulda invited me!

I went to Salem tonight! It was insane soo many people all dressed up. It was an awesome night and it was nice outside. People were wearing nothing! lol

But yeah salem was cool. I want with my Loverr <3 lol

Comment

i worked out a few kinks with the da im doing a b16 swap in. came home and ate, watched dead like me, which was a feel good episode, and now im sitting here scouring the net for a vacuum routing diagram for an 92-93 gsr. BLAH
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

My friend and I dressed up in Wal-mart lil kid costumes. He was a power ranger and I was some clown. It was frickin hilarious fitting into them costumes, we had to cut them into 2 pc. Went to some club around a college where everyone dressed up. Can't beat seeing girls in French maid costumes, nurse and school girl outfits. Bras & boobs popping out all over the place. Good times.
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                              X