Just found pics of my old CRX after someone hit me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found pics of my old CRX after someone hit me

Yea some asshole ran a stop sign doing like 30 and hit the drivers side. My GF at the time was in the passengers seat. The car spun around and hit a tree on the passengers side. I didn't even remember anything but being in the hospital but witnesses said that I climbed out the drivers side window and was trying to pry open the passengers door. I had just minor cuts and bruises but my ex got fucked up pretty bad. She was in the hospital for a while. All her front teeth got knocked out, her whole face was swallow with a couple broken bones, she had a pierced lung, and she had to have her spleen taken out. Not a fun time. But, I sued the shit out of the guy and he basically bought me my Mercedes SL600

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

what year SL?

and how did your girlfriend come out looking when hse was all healed...any signs of the crash that will last her the rest of her life?

Comment

wow....and that was only doing 30...good thing that guy wasn't racing or something and did like 60 into you.

and your poor poor gf...geezus.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

crx's never hold up well in crashes

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

alex...keep the accord...don't use the CRX as a DD....this thread would make me weary..

Comment

first two pics are of the passenger side and the last of the drivers side. did you get sandwiched?

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Im happy you guys came out ok, i bet you wanted to kill the mother f**Kr who hit you!

93 SE
              Junked The 90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                what year SL?

and how did your girlfriend come out looking when hse was all healed...any signs of the crash that will last her the rest of her life?
                The SL600 is a 2007. I will post some pics of it later. As for my ex, the only thing that is permanent is that her spleen had to be removed and her back hurts her every now and then but nothing too serious.

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                first two pics are of the passenger side and the last of the drivers side. did you get sandwiched?
                No not sandwiched. The guy hit me on the drivers side and the car spun around and hit a tree on the passengers side

Originally posted by 90LXKING View Post
                Im happy you guys came out ok, i bet you wanted to kill the mother f**Kr who hit you!
                Thank you. Truthfully I did not even know what happened at first but after I realized, yea I wanted to kill him. I was just glad nothing was more serious then it could have been and I'm sure he learned his lesson after the lawsuit.
                Last edited by AbsurdNY; 02-08-2009, 06:34 PM.

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                  alex...keep the accord...don't use the CRX as a DD....this thread would make me weary..
                  Yea I used to like CRX's but after this shit I will never sit in one again let alone own one. Sometimes I used to have people sit in the back on top of the compartment. Thank god no one was back there when I got into the accident.

My member's ride

Comment

Happy you weren't hurt.

Hopefully your ex got a big cheque too.

Sl600 v12 is Ballin'

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                      Happy you weren't hurt.

Hopefully your ex got a big cheque too.

Sl600 v12 is Ballin'
                      Thanks man. Yea my ex got taken care of. She sued my insurance company and also sued the guy that hit us personally. It took me a long time to get my settlement. The accident was around 2005 and we didn't settle until 2007. Yea I love the SL but hate the 13mpg I only get haha. I try not to drive that car much because I wanna keep the resale value up. Right now I have it in my parents garage in hibernation for the winter.

My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                        Yea I used to like CRX's but after this shit I will never sit in one again let alone own one. Sometimes I used to have people sit in the back on top of the compartment. Thank god no one was back there when I got into the accident.
                        lol could always drive around with a roll cage. then again, if one of the bars snap it'll probably go right into your face or chest!

with an accident like that im shocked you survived!!

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                          lol could always drive around with a roll cage. then again, if one of the bars snap it'll probably go right into your face or chest!

with an accident like that im shocked you survived!!
                          Lol yea man it was pretty bad. I didn't even get a broken bone or nothing. just some cuts and bruises. Now if we were not wearing seatbelts, oh man I don't think it would have been good at all. All my cars from now on must have airbags. Only reason I have the CB7 is because I had it sitting in a garage since I had the CRX and I just didn't wanna let it go.

My member's ride

Comment

what did he hit you with? i bet it wasnt with another crx...?
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                            X