Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50cent blood on the sand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msx6wtfCPUA
    Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-14-2009, 12:43 AM.

Awesome video. If the game plays anything like that, I'm down.

But, why do I want to play as some lame-ass rapper who wants to be an action star? I'd rather play as a fictional character, not some dude that sings "In Da Club"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      Awesome video. If the game plays anything like that, I'm down.

But, why do I want to play as some lame-ass rapper who wants to be an action star? I'd rather play as a fictional character, not some dude that sings "In Da Club"
      true but hey the its only a game shit looks like fun to me.

Comment

i know its a game, but those bad guys are lousy shots.

50cent

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          i know its a game, but those bad guys are lousy shots.

50cent
          lol, I was thinking the exact same thing.

On another note, is anybody going to try The lost and Damned expansion for GTA 4, I think it's available tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
            lol, I was thinking the exact same thing.

On another note, is anybody going to try The lost and Damned expansion for GTA 4, I think it's available tomorrow!
            Its out now actually i checked out the store local too me what is it about?

Comment

That game is exactly like 50 Cent's life. Completely made up.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
              Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
              My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                Its out now actually i checked out the store local too me what is it about?
                Basically just GTA 4 from a bikers eyes instead of Niko's.
                Looks really cool actually!
                Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                That game is exactly like 50 Cent's life. Completely made up.
                LOL... so True.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                  Basically just GTA 4 from a bikers eyes instead of Niko's.
                  Looks really cool actually!

LOL... so True.
                  For real. I live in south Jamaica and everyone here hates him haha. He is always saying "Southside" in his shit like he is around here everyday but he is never here. The last time he was here was like a year ago for a video shoot and he was with like 25 bodyguards and cops and shit. He never even got his family out of the hood. They still live right by me. 134th and Guy R Brewer. You wanna hear some real shit, check out 50's cousin Two Five. He is so much better then 50 and I see him often around here.

Two Five looks like 50, sounds like 50, but his style is so much harder then 50. I'm trying to get him in my studio
                  Last edited by AbsurdNY; 02-14-2009, 01:24 AM.

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                  My member's ride

Comment

I agree. He's a hell of a lot better.

Comment

I agree. He's a hell of a lot better.
                      You know what it is? He is still hungry. You can hear it in his songs. 90% of rappers...nah let me rephrase that. 90% of musicians lose that "hunger" when they start to see money. Thats why record labels are killing hip hop. They are only signing people that can sell to a broad range of people. It really sucks because hip hop needs that hunger back. Most of the people from the east coast and the west coast will agree. It's different for us. I don't hate on anyone trying to just make some money, but it goes deeper then that. I'm not a fan of any southern hip hop. It's not the same. Hip hop is a culture, not a genre. It's not life emitting rhymes, its rhymes emitting life.

My member's ride

Comment

Music means more when it's an art, and not a product.

Very few artists get heard because they don't have mainstream visibility. People hear the radio crap and assume that's all that's out there... or that it's the best of it. Most artists that get popular get stuck in the mainstream manufactured crap... and it all ends up sounding the same. Once a style takes off, the labels force artists to sound like what's hot... or they only push people that do sound like that already.
                        Very rarely, an artist pushes through the mainstream bullshit and becomes a true high-profile artist. They can retain the art while remaining in the public eye.

Comment

Music means more when it's an art, and not a product.

Very few artists get heard because they don't have mainstream visibility. People hear the radio crap and assume that's all that's out there... or that it's the best of it. Most artists that get popular get stuck in the mainstream manufactured crap... and it all ends up sounding the same. Once a style takes off, the labels force artists to sound like what's hot... or they only push people that do sound like that already.
                          Very rarely, an artist pushes through the mainstream bullshit and becomes a true high-profile artist. They can retain the art while remaining in the public eye.
                          honestly i feel where your coming from with that make music that means something. but nowadays most rap artists just package anything together and see if it sells.

Its annoyinng when they pull out the statistics sayin ohyeah my album sold more in this and that etc. Whatever happened to just tuning in and listening. Honestly pootytang had a the best album. He sung and his one hit single was heard around the world.

Comment

werd

Comment

ive had the game for like 3 days(yea my xbox is flashed) and i dont really recommend it to anyone! shit is pretty dumb and very made up! plus he has all his albums playing in the background and ur sidekick(anyone in his G-Unit Camp) dont really do shit. This game is like a wanna be of Army of 2.. meets Gears of War 1.. and almost all the Call of Duties!! thats my take on it! Street Fighter 4 is sik though! cant stop playing that!
                              " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Working...
                              X