my accord was stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my accord was stolen

not my cb7 though. hah just my old 89 4 door accord. kbb says 1400 but i was letting it go for 600 bucks.

my ex roomate decided after he beat me up before rent was due and i after i didnt pay rent after that decided to tow my car, after he stole my gun.

i had talked with his father, and his father seemed to set things straight, but he didn't know that Dennis, my ex roommate stole my car.

he admitted to towing the car out of there, since i didn't pay rent I didn't live there anymore and so he thinks he can just tow my car out of there.

he is even going to tell the police he towed it out of there, thinking he was being legal. fucking idiot

hes going to jail in a little bit, im going to report the car stolen, and tell them he admitted to towing it, my name is on the lease, therefore i live there. In order to evict me or take anything out of my house, the landlord would have to give me an eviction notice.

not him, hes an idiot. funny thing is they couldn't find a roomate for 3 months then as soon as i stop paying they find a roomate. they were extorting me for rent money, and i was advised by an officer to not pay after he choked me half to death.

So now i go and report it stolen, and he will admit to towing it, which he cannot do legally at all. And he will get arrested for grand theft. only the landlord could have towed it after an eviction process. florida has crazy housing laws. even if someone isn't on the lease and is living at the house, you can't legally "kick" them out. you have to go through a 30 day eviction process. so he is going to admit he towed it thinking he's all good an law abiding, and hes going to get arrested on the spot for grand theft.

oh well some people learn the hard way.
    ]

dude just move over here to my area by the millenia mall. shit like that NEVER happens here and if it does its minimal. its not expensive at all over here believe it or not. if anything you could go to chowder bay off of holden ave. nice cheap apartments

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Damn Dave... It just never ends!

I'm glad to see you're handling this maturely. I have a feeling this will be the first thread ever created by you that won't go down in flames!

Comment

did you ever report the gun stolen?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

At first I thought this guy just had bad luck.
          But now I'm convinced he has brain damage.
          Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

lol

Comment

I think maple did it hes been very quiet lately lol

Comment

and my dad keeps trying to get me to move down there (Tampa)

yea right

to qoute Ralph Kramden

"I'll stay up here in the Bronx where its safe"
                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                  and my dad keeps trying to get me to move down there (Tampa)

yea right

to qoute Ralph Kramden

"I'll stay up here in the Bronx where its safe"
                  Just watch out for Jigaboo Jones

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                  Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                  My member's ride

Comment

Good god man.

How do you get in these situations?

Put everything you own in your car.

drive.

Drive.

drive.

keep driving until you are in at least Kansas.

Start a new life, make new friends, learn from the chaos which has defined your life and your posts for so long.

You seem like you are handling this better than a lot of other things I have read, but for your sake, I hope you get around some people where this type of shit doesn't happen all the time.

best of luck to you.
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                      Just watch out for Jigaboo Jones
                      he be a neighbor in this here hood
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                        keep driving until you are in at least Kansas.

Kansas might not be so fun either. Unless its the middle.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

Kansas might not be so fun either. Unless its the middle.
                          As long as he stays out of the Kansas City, Wichita, Lawrence and Topeka areas, I think Dave would have a hard time finding trouble in Kansas.

Comment

and im lookin at moving to the tampa area lol. no offence Dave but ill stay away from u. u got some mega bad karma or something

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                              X