1 of the reasons I love the subway in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 of the reasons I love the subway in NYC

I seen this guy while taking the A train at the 125th street station once. He is ridiculous

I see more talent in the subway then on the radio now a days.
    Last edited by AbsurdNY; 02-23-2009, 07:04 PM.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

Drumline.

Nick Cannon wannabe.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Drumline.

Nick Cannon wannabe.
      I am willing to bet that this guy has been doing that before Nick Cannon was even in that movie. They probably got ideas for that movie from these type of people that play in the subways.

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
      My member's ride

Comment

Probably.

I know this guy has more talent than Nick Cannon. Which is unfortunate. Do you see this guy all the time or was it just once?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I first saw this video yearsss ago, it's still awesome

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Probably.

I know this guy has more talent than Nick Cannon. Which is unfortunate. Do you see this guy all the time or was it just once?
            I only seen him once from what i remember and it was about a year ago but i always see other people that do stuff just like this. They are all pretty good. Sometimes bands set up a whole set in the subways and play live all day.

My member's ride

Comment

Nick Cannon has no talent. But he's Married to one of the finest woman in the world... Damn Bastard.

Do you know how hard I would go on Mariah Carey.

.. he probably ain't even disrespect the coochie like she likes...

=p

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                I am willing to bet that this guy has been doing that before Nick Cannon was even in that movie. They probably got ideas for that movie from these type of people that play in the subways.
                if you want to see where they got some of the ideas for that movie do a search on youtube for DCI (drum corp international), particularly the blue devils. the sheer amount of talent on that field is rediculous.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I used to see him a lot before, he used to play in 42nd back when i was in hs around 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    if you want to see where they got some of the ideas for that movie do a search on youtube for DCI (drum corp international), particularly the blue devils. the sheer amount of talent on that field is rediculous.

Yea but what makes this better is that he is using spackle buckets.

My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
                      I used to see him a lot before, he used to play in 42nd back when i was in hs around 4 years ago.
                      There is some other guys I always see in the Times Square station that play all these weird instruments and it sounds really crazy.

My member's ride

Comment

I haven't been down there in years, ever since i started driving. I also enjoyed the break dancers back then.

Comment

This is why I miss the subways at NYC.

Comment

someone get this guy in a band quick!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                              Nick Cannon has no talent. But he's Married to one of the finest woman in the world... Damn Bastard.

Do you know how hard I would go on Mariah Carey.
                              x2 and x2

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
                              X