ANOTHER member of the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANOTHER member of the family

Im on a role! I just got home in my recently purchased 93 LX auto. Paid 100 bones for it and drove it away! 147K miles on the clock. Needs alot of work. Just letting yall know!! I have a total of 3 girls now!!

Pics? Come on, you should know this already.BTW good find
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

Comment

Nice man congrats just picked up a second cb myself - $100 for a cb that runs cant wait to see pics
      93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
      1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
      1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
      1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
      1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
      1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

try finding 3 coupes well...another coupe might be on it's way to me.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Lmao the pics wont do it any good. I bought it when it was dark and I took it to my parents house since I cant have 3 girls over here at the same time. Its that champagne color with that burgandy interior. If you ask me...its not worth 100 bones. It shook so bad going down the interstate that my back hurts like a bitch! But it will make an awesome parts car or if I decide to fix it I am just going to resell it and get that bastid outta my parents yard. So yea...I am 19 and I have 5 fucking cars!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
            Lmao the pics wont do it any good. I bought it when it was dark and I took it to my parents house since I cant have 3 girls over here at the same time. Its that champagne color with that burgandy interior. If you ask me...its not worth 100 bones. It shook so bad going down the interstate that my back hurts like a bitch! But it will make an awesome parts car or if I decide to fix it I am just going to resell it and get that bastid outta my parents yard. So yea...I am 19 and I have 5 fucking cars!!
            Shit, part it out. Im looking for a good deal like that so I could do another partout. You would be surprise how much money you can make.
            NEW PSN
            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
            RIP

Comment

yea its got some good stuff on it!

Comment

nice pickup! i deff want a coupe.. gonna be on the hunt to find one stupid cheap! nice $100 find! now throw some pics up! haa
                " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

you have 451 posts you should know threads are worthless without pics

Comment

I know I know. They are coming but its hard since the car is 30 miles away from me right now. But I just couldnt wait to tell everybody!

Here is the secret to getting 100 dollar cars:

Just plainly get on craigslist and post up an ad saying that I buy unwanted Hondas running or not. Ive had a thousand calls and just havent been able to look at all of them and make offers. Some people expect 1000 for a fucking bucket but you just move on to the next phone call. Its simple!
                    Last edited by Shag Wagon; 03-03-2009, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X