CF 90-93 Accord trunk lid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CF 90-93 Accord trunk lid?

May be the most reposted repost of late, or this may be all new, but take a lookie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=36475

Seems a little steep, but interesting.

Admin/mods: if this is in the wrong category, feel free to move it. I searched around and didn't see a cat that seemed quite right.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

He continually uses the phrase "The Company". That says right there that I would not do it.
    -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
      He continually uses the phrase "The Company". That says right there that I would not do it.

The CIA is making CF trunks now?
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

bagged1985burban is his name so why is he so intersted in geting a cb7 trunk made outa cf ?? but he did post that he didnt want any money to just bid and send him ur info

Comment

And he has the wrong picture too, that kinda throws me off. The way I understood, he would definately make four dollars, with the possibility to make $5000.
          -Jay

Comment

Goddamn that is expensive. Seems a bit shady...hmmm....
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Why would someone sell something on ebay if they're not gonna make any profit ??

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
                Why would someone sell something on ebay if they're not gonna make any profit ??
                He probably has a deal with the company, that if he gets 20 people he gets one for free. Either that, or he works for the company and is tryin to turn profit.
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

This will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X