Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Matt Crane production

all these vids made this guy are freakin nice. heres a new one:

sorry but if i had to choose a vehicle to slam and drop nice wheels on it wouldnt be a jetta.

give me a BMW or a lexus or an Acura TSX
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i would rock it....sick ass video too.

thats Skill right there.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Is this the same guy who does wagenworks? Damn. So nice.

Comment

yeah, last couple seconds of it, it has the credits and shit, and it has wagonwerks in them...

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Its REALLY easy to make a video like that when you have a 3500 dollar cinematic camera that shoots 24 progressive frames per second and a 1500 dollar skater dolly.

Really.

Its skill when you can make a decent video with a digital camcorder you got off ebay for a hundred dollars.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
              Its REALLY easy to make a video like that when you have a 3500 dollar cinematic camera that shoots 24 progressive frames per second and a 1500 dollar skater dolly.

Really.

Its skill when you can make a decent video with a digital camcorder you got off ebay for a hundred dollars.
              ok, you have a point...but you know thats still a sick video

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post

Really.

the point isnt about how much he spent on the equipment. its about how good the vid is.

Comment

err, it's a nice video. It's hard to post stuff like this, cause people have tendancy to bash it. Why? It's a good video?

I'd rock a Jetta, no doubt.
                  98' Mustang 3V Swap
                  11' VW CC R36

Comment

Originally posted by Gotz Cb7 View Post
                    err, it's a nice video. It's hard to post stuff like this, cause people have tendancy to bash it. Why? It's a good video?

I'd rock a Jetta, no doubt.
                    i dont mind if they bash it. all i say is its hating. hating because he can buy cameras like that and they cant. theres no one who can the vid sucks. theres nothing wrong with it.

Comment

video is boring and repetitive imo
                      FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                        video is boring and repetitive imo
                        thats what i was thinking
                        92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

not a fan of the poke in the back, but id definitely roll that car..

as stated though, the video is a bit repetitive.. still a nice video though..

Comment

Im not hating, or im not saying its a bad video. It is repetative, but the quality is good. I just said, its easy to make a nice video with the right equipment. If you have the right tools for the job, it make the job that much easier, right?

Most of their other videos are WAY better, becuase they have much more variety. Its really hard to create a compelling car video when its just sitting there. Unless its an exotic or something. Get some rolling shots.. seesh.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Honestly i'd would drive that car. i also liked that song, who sings it?

Comment

Working...
                              X