new sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new sig

will someone on here please chop me up a sig outta one of these pictures, of even combine if there is potentiel to do so. thanks in advanced.
    and try and on corperate 98 Sunfire GT
    2.4 DOHC somewhere in it please and thanks

PS: yes i know that they arent a cb but at this point i cant afford the up keep of an almost 20 year old car for my dd.

Last edited by 92_CB7; 03-27-2009, 11:40 AM.

98 Sunfire GT current DD

and maybe chop a few colours in there like black or silver or a gunmetal or something.

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

i like these cars they can be sleepers

Comment

i generally hate sunfires ahah... but i seen this one and had to have it for some reason, didnt even have the rims on it when i got it, just put them on yesterday. but yeah they can be, the car is very quick for a sunfire as it is lol.

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

I normally hate sunfires.....well i do hate sunfires haha....no offense to you...not just sunfires though...all j-bodies lol

But I had one toy with me that had the cobalt supercharged engine swapped in and that thing wasnt something I wanted to mess with

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
            I normally hate sunfires.....well i do hate sunfires haha....no offense to you...not just sunfires though...all j-bodies lol

But I had one toy with me that had the cobalt supercharged engine swapped in and that thing wasnt something I wanted to mess with
            haha no worries bud, i am the same way... there was just something about this one that made me want it for some reason, and yeah that engine isn't always something to be messed with by the light hearted haha

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

anyone? aha

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

Corporate car?

Man... my brother in law has a 93 LX. His wife had a 97 Sunfire. The CB7 is running like it's brand new. The Sunfire is terminal... sold for $500, and probably in the boneyard now. A 20 year old CB7 is very likely more reliable than that turd. Good luck to you. (I know you're not asking opinions on your car... but when does anyone ever ask me for my opinion anyway? i just give it. I'm generous like that )

Comment

yeah i know, but i also live up in nova scotia, canada, so to find a decent shape CB7 is damn near impossible if i want to spend less then 5k (its rediculous) and i got this car at a good price, altho its been sitting in my garage more then its seen the road but i will be getting back into a cb at some point, don't worry about that Deev lol

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

Working...
                  X