Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a topic for an oral presentation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a topic for an oral presentation!

As already said, I need a topic for my french oral presentation. It can be pretty much anything. What's an interesting topic with at least 2 aspects to talk about? Thanks.
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Talk about oral sex.
    wat?

Comment

politics

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Obviously something that is of interest to YOU will be easier for YOU to do...

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
          Talk about oral sex.
          Not appropriate...

Originally posted by King James View Post
          politics
          Perhaps a little too vast.

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
          Obviously something that is of interest to YOU will be easier for YOU to do...
          I agree but I don't really care, I need a topic for tomorrow and it's just about 5 minutes long anyway so it's not like I'll be stock with something boring for an hour. I can also reject the suggestion if I really don't like it.
          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

The Montreal Canadians. There's a huge history behind that franchise and the movie "The Rocket" would be an excellent source for information!! DO IT DO IT!!

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Just realized it has to be something to agree or disagree with. Basically it is my opinion on something... I believe that should be somewhat easier as there is no right or wrong.
              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

do like g-a-y marriage or something, just make sure its something that will stir up the class

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
                  Just realized it has to be something to agree or disagree with. Basically it is my opinion on something... I believe that should be somewhat easier as there is no right or wrong.
                  Give your opinion on why you really like oranges over banannas.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Talk about oral sex.
                    Lol what is there to talk about? Just spread apart the valley and tickle the tip of the mountain.

Talk about Global warming and its direct effect with cat-fishing.http://saveourcatsfromfishermen.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                      Lol what is there to talk about? Just spread apart the valley and tickle the tip of the mountain.

Talk about Global warming and its direct effect with cat-fishing.http://saveourcatsfromfishermen.com/
                      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

talk about the quality aspects of CB7 Accords vs. Citroen Hatchbacks
                        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

talk about how little we have advanced as far as efficiency goes in our vehicles.

if you think about it all the new cars compared to the older early 90's cars aren't really that different as far as fuel economy and function go.

they just made them more complicated, stuffed a bunch of extra comfort goodies, faked like they improoved milage, and they keep changing set ups to were you have to go to the dealer to replace a damn belt!!! oh wait they don't have those anymore!!
                          you can't even change your own oil in some of these!! it's so stupid!!

they should find a good alternative fuel to stop the global warming nitchassness or go all electric...but we can't do that because these big fat pig-assed companies pumping fuel would loose some money fucking ass!!!

pardon my french but fuck!!

Comment

Talk about oral sex.
                            Dammit! As soon as I saw this thread title I thought of posting that.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                              talk about how little we have advanced as far as efficiency goes in our vehicles.

if you think about it all the new cars compared to the older early 90's cars aren't really that different as far as fuel economy and function go.

they just made them more complicated, stuffed a bunch of extra comfort goodies, faked like they improoved milage, and they keep changing set ups to were you have to go to the dealer to replace a damn belt!!! oh wait they don't have those anymore!!
                              you can't even change your own oil in some of these!! it's so stupid!!

they should find a good alternative fuel to stop the global warming nitchassness or go all electric...but we can't do that because these big fat pig-assed companies pumping fuel would loose some money fucking ass!!!

pardon my french but fuck!!
                              Cars have improved in fuel efficiency.....Look at 1990 accord numbers vs. 2008 accord numbers....plus 2008 accords use a different method to measure fuel efficiencey....if they used 1990 method the numbers for 2008 would be even higher

Not to mention all the safety shit that they now have.....plus all the extra shit aht you could never get on 1990 cars that you can get today.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
                              X